What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andy Kaufman

I've just woken up out of a rock and noticed 7 months ago there were reports that Andy Kaufman may in fact be alive.

Former Taxi star known for his erratic comical style, chauvinistic belief towards fighting girls and his feud with wrestling great Jerry Lawler.

On the Andy Kaufman awards, a young girl claiming to be Andy's daughter spoke to his brother Michael who was the host of the event.

She claims that her "dad" wanted to quit show business and was sick of being Andy Kaufman.

Michael revealed that he found a note from Andy saying to come to a specific location in 1999 where a mysterious man gave him another note stating that he was alive and well with a family.

IF, and that's a big if that Andy is still alive it's obvious that Michael knows more then he is letting on and either way it's pretty staged to keep the bizarre legacy of Andy going.

There was talk that Andy spoke to his close friends including his brother and Bob Zmuda that he was thinking about staging his own death and then 20 years later come out and reveal that he's very much alive.

It was always odd and unfortunate that Andy contracted Lung cancer when he never smoked just from being in those comedy club or bar atmosphere where smoking was a normality amongst the crowds however it's certainly not out of the realms of a possibility either that he did pass away from the effects of 2nd hand smoke or that he's faked it completely.

Many people do believe that he is still alive as it's signature Andy Kaufman, he was a genius like that comedy or cringeworthy depending on stances of those who were aware of his work.

I feel pretty assured to say that he is 30 years deceased and always has been I just can't see past how they would be able to get past the funeral and to be able to ID the body and for medical services to communicate with other government services to confirm Andy Kaufman's passing and for it to be a hoax.

Yes, I wouldn't put it past him but I find that it would of been close to impossible to pull off even if was planning to stage it had he not died.

Also I find it very odd that if it wasn't a hoax that TMZ or any other paparazzi website would of gotten a hold of information regarding a DNA Test that would of been demanded by Michael and his family, after all Andy's apparent Death Certificate is all over the web.

I want to know where everyone stands on this.