What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angry Gallop's threat to Nine: use it or lose it

Brutus

Referee
joel caine number 1 fan said:
if the game were shown live the storm crowds would get worse imo

gallop have told them too put it on late for this very reason

oh dear...

t-ba

Post Whore
Solid reasoning that. Time to enforce city wide coverage blackouts in Sydney until all clubs are dead or averaging 25,000.

Channel 9 is sh*t scared of the AFL, and the NRL has no interest in seriously promoting its product. Anywhere in this country.

t-ba said:
Solid reasoning that. Time to enforce city wide coverage blackouts in Sydney until all clubs are dead or averaging 25,000.

Channel 9 is sh*t scared of the AFL, and the NRL has no interest in seriously promoting its product. Anywhere in this country.

what else could if possibly be Gallop knows what time the nrl is shown down here and hes not done a thing about it

it just has too be the reason :sarcasm:

innsaneink

Referee
if the game were shown live the storm crowds would get worse imo

gallop have told them too put it on late for this very reason

You dont even have to try, do you..

Some here try to look stupid.

innsaneink said:
You dont even have to try, do you..

Some here try to look stupid.

wanna actually talk about the subject of the thread instead of having a go at my posts again

if u dont like what i have too say dont read it its not like im flooding the boards so u have too read it :x

El Diablo

Post Whore
no i was never for real i was just joking the fact is Gallop is doing nothing

covj8.jpg

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.ebroadcast.com.au/cgi-bi...LBOURNE+STORM&fta=1&fox=0&opt=0&time=12.00+am

FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL LATE: BULLDOGS V MELBOURNE STORM

Broadcast Date: Friday 24 August 2007
Channel: Free to Air / Nine
Broadcast Time: 12.00 am
Classifications: Sport, NA (CC) WS
Timeslot Duration: 120 mins
Official title / weblink if available: FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL LATE: BULLDOGS V MELBOURNE STORM

Wide World Of Sports present Bulldogs v Melbourne Storm from Telstra Stadium, Sydney. Join your expert commentary team for all the action !

Dave???

j5o6hn

Juniors
I assume that once again we who live in AFL land will be unable to watch the finals live,thanks to those wonderful promoters of RL, 9 and the NRL,I have pay and as it is a bit difficult to get to the games I watch them on Pay.
Why cant the NRL get Fox to show the finals through same channel as the AFL gets shown into Sydney and Brisbane,but as usual the people who watch League in the AFL states will get ignored again,I hope I,m wrong but have heard nothing to alter the situation

LESStar58

Referee
The finals were all on live last year..... don't see why it won' happen again.

Friday night's telecast is disgusting. The Storm vs Eels game started 15 or 20 minutes after its scheduled time slot.

Brutus

Referee
What's the latest with this?

I heard Gibbsy and Brandy talking about the free-to-air situation in Victoria on 2UE.

In-goal

Bench
Nothing has been done on this matter, to tell you the truth we may see the next ICE AGE before the TV debacle is sorted to an adequete level nation wide.

The AFL are live or on 1 hour delay nation wide
The NRL are live in Northern states and on about a 6 hour delay elsewere.

Not good enough especially with tests being delayed.

Parra

Referee
If he was serious he would at least fix up the radio deal - 2GB need to be told use it or lose it.