What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angus

Veracity

Juniors
On the whole they do an excellent job apart from the lefty bias..........but the ABC is now a sexist organisation with feminist bias.

Lefty bias is a load of crap

Bob Hawke refused to talk to the ABC years ago when he was PM
He was obviously a Labor leader & a unionist at that, yet he still thought he was being attacked

The “Right” are just such an obvious cluster f**k it’s just easy to attack them

southsport

First Grade
Chris Uleman?
Tony Jones?
Andrew Geogahan?
Jeremy Fernandez?
John Barron?
Chris Jennet?
Joe O'Brien?
Michael Rowland?

Yes, I forgot about Tony Jones, Michael Rowland is co-host with Virginia Trioli (you conveniently didn't mention her), I wouldn't class Jeremy Fernandez as "white Australian male", I don't think the others host any major news or political programs on the ABC.

southsport

First Grade
Lefty bias is a load of crap

Bob Hawke refused to talk to the ABC years ago when he was PM
He was obviously a Labor leader & a unionist at that, yet he still thought he was being attacked

The “Right” are just such an obvious cluster f**k it’s just easy to attack them

Lefty bias is rife in our community.

Veracity

Juniors
Yes, I forgot about Tony Jones, Michael Rowland is co-host with Virginia Trioli (you conveniently didn't mention her), I wouldn't class Jeremy Fernandez as "white Australian male", I don't think the others host any major news or political programs on the ABC.

Oooohhhhh meeeee ohhhhhh myyyyyyy

Poor old white Australian male is on the way out!!!

It’s unbelievable how stupid some of you people are

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Oooohhhhh meeeee ohhhhhh myyyyyyy

Poor old white Australian male is on the way out!!!

It’s unbelievable how stupid some of you people are
No offence. But if you think poor old white Australian male ain't going out with a fight, you're wrong.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Lefty bias has permeated the schools and universities brainwashing the young, similar to what Hitler did with the "Hitler youth".
That's not an example, that's just baseless rhetoric.

Can you give a single example to back up your claim or are you just trying to demonize things you can't form a logical argument against?

Because that's what it seems like

Veracity

Juniors
No offence. But if you think poor old white Australian male ain't going out with a fight, you're wrong.

Like I stated in a previous post, I’m a white Australian male, it’s not something I exactly revel in being, but it is what it is

But you can put the gloves down Cletus, there is no fight, it only exists within the heads of punch drunk window washers who crave division

Veracity

Juniors

Can you give a single example to back up your claim or are you just trying to demonize things you can't form a logical argument against?

I think he read it on stormfront so thinks it must be true

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Like I stated in a previous post, I’m a white Australian male, it’s not something I exactly revel in being, but it is what it is

But you can put the gloves down Cletus, there is no fight, it only exists within the heads of punch drunk window washers who crave division
Thanks for the life advice coach.

Any tips on how to remove deadbeat leeches

Asking for a friend

southsport

First Grade

I was discussing this just yesterday with a teacher that is now doing freelance work, it's all tied up with this lefty political correctness crap.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Any tips on how to remove deadbeat leeches

Asking for a friend
Major tax cuts to political donors costs the country more than any welfare programs, that's an indisputable fact mate.

Your refusal to accept it makes it look like you just hate foreigners and are desperate for a reason to blame them for your problems.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I was discussing this just yesterday with a teacher that is now doing freelance work, it's all tied up with this lefty political correctness crap.
So you can't give a single example then?

So you claim it's happening a lot, but can't name a single example of it.

Does that make your claim false or does it make you stupid for not being able to name one?

Because from what you've said, it's one or the other.