What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angus

doyen

Bench
I'm not a fan of supporting players after they've decided to sign with another club as Crichton has done.
But,he will be selected in 1st grade & will almost certainly give his best.

He is an ambitious player so it's in his interest to play well & he reckons he had his finger cut off to ensure he gave us good value-----this has got to mean something!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm not a fan of supporting players after they've decided to sign with another club as Crichton has done.
But,he will be selected in 1st grade & will almost certainly give his best.

He is an ambitious player so it's in his interest to play well & he reckons he had his finger cut off to ensure he gave us good value-----this has got to mean something!!!
Our members won't hold back he's going to scum........

Absolute scum....

Pommy

Coach
TPAs are said to have fallen through.

I thought TPAs weren’t allowed to be tied to a contract.

From google.

Such deals are sponsorships which have no connection to the club. Under NRL rules, a club cannot organise a third party deal for their players and they are not included in the salary cap.

Sounds like a bull shit story to me.

Rabbits20

Immortal
This is the roosters we're talking about remember. ;)

We can always hope!
They'll just release a dud and claim they are on whatever and make it happen.... or find another star breaking protocol and then they say oh well let's release him. Typical scum they are.

If it somehow falls through which I don't think it will I'll be on the floor laughing my f**king arse off and I won't be able to get up!!!

It'd be absolutely hilarious!!

Travitoh

First Grade
There's never been confirmation of a contract signed, only a deal agreed between the two parties.
My guess is that Easts are giving themselves room to backflip should Crichton not reach the heights he did in 2017.