What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcement Set to Shock NRL

lingard

Coach
just off subject a little,i am watching pre game show, Tallis has to be the DUMBEST league personality i have ever heard speak.Then the other guys go well we dont know what u mean Gordy.The others actually laugh at him so how the f**k does he get a job like that?

I reckon he`s great, Raudonikis. Really funny sense of humour.

lingard

Coach
I am soooo shocked by this news that I almost went into cardiac arrest ... :sarcasm:

This type of melodramatic, hyperbolic bullcrap is one reason I can't take any news service seriously .. apart from maybe SBS.

There is no such thing as news anymore. The 'NEWS' is just another ratings show. It`s like reality T.V. We don`t get news anymore - it doesn`t exist.

carpe

Juniors
if i want dumb commentators il look no further than that of all the monday night footy commentators. during last nights game, even though eels were winning and playing well, they couldnt stop talking about how cam smith was out. And then theres Andrew Voss.....

as for the news, nothing would surpise me anymore. Maybe a league player pissed in a park and there replacing that story with the 12 AFL players testing postitive to drugs?

I have noticed that to. It sucks bug time. Now they know winning over storm wasn't a fluke. Whole NRL suck up to Storm. They are the Gods of NRL. It sucks....

SDM

First Grade
ABC or SBS is where you wanna go.

I lost some confidence in the ABC's news reporting when 4 corners went to ground and refused to answer questions after the Sharks story. That is against the charter they are supposed to uphold.

Latest posts