What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annual NRL Forum Poll Awards 2007: props

vote for the 2 best nrl props in 2007

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They have little credence Nathan, people mock them because an illiterate gumby puts them up. Then, when he's found out for being dopey and not being able to spell he claims it's deliberate and to "annoy".

JJ

Immortal
1. Price
2. Daylight

3. I went Bailey, but any of him, Kite, Civo or Asotasi would do

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Timmah said:
Or, you could just stop posting these ridiculous polls and leave the stupid sh*t for the offseason.

Yeah so you can post it all then, you f**king post whore.

Gawd, you are an absolute attention whore, farkstick. Get the f**k over yourself. This is not your forum, and nobody gives a f**k what you have to say.

f**k me you are a wanker.

imasharkie

Coach
hybrid_tiger said:

Gawd, you are an absolute attention whore, farkstick. Get the f**k over yourself. This is not your forum, and nobody gives a f**k what you have to say.

:clap: :clap:

People have a right to post and as hybrid says this is not your forum.

BTW

Price
Roy

Timmah

Staff member
hybrid_tiger said:

:lol:

Is that all you've got? "f**king post whore"?

Why don't you launch yet another personal attack about my life which you know nothing about you gutless keyboard hero.

Timmah

Staff member
imasharkie said:
:clap: :clap:

People have a right to post and as hybrid says this is not your forum.

BTW

Price
Roy

Surely if he has the right to post, so do I the right to post my opinion on his polls? Sure I wish they would disappear but I don't have that control do I?

Nonetheless another wagon for hybrid tiger to death ride my existence on these forums.

What does mr hybrid hope to achieve?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
You don't post your opinion, you tell people what to do, forum cop. So what if he posted a poll? You post sh1t day after day after day and then whinge and complain when someone else posts a poll. f**king hypocrite. Upset because someone is talking the attention away from you? Upset that there is another post taken away from your count? FMD.

If he didn't post it you would have, because all you do around here is bump up your post count at every given opportunity. You aren't the boss around here (and never will be, thank f**k), so f**k off.

And yes, you do annoy me, and many others. You are the cancer of this forum, ya f**king fool.

Charlie124

First Grade
Im with Timmah here. Its not a case of just posting the odd stupid poll, he posts them constantly, we've had this same stupid poll for every position on the field plus more.

Timmah

Staff member
hybrid_tiger said:
You don't post your opinion, you tell people what to do, forum cop. So what if he posted a poll? You post sh1t day after day after day and then whinge and complain when someone else posts a poll. f**king hypocrite. Upset because someone is talking the attention away from you? Upset that there is another post taken away from your count? FMD.

If he didn't post it you would have, because all you do around here is bump up your post count at every given opportunity. You aren't the boss around here (and never will be, thank f**k), so f**k off.

And yes, you do annoy me, and many others. You are the cancer of this forum, ya f**king fool.
And sorry, I missed the part where you answered the question?

What do you hope to achieve?

Hero.

Bumble

First Grade
It's Price and Asotasi. I can also understand people voting for Bailey or Petero.

The rest...:lol: