What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Don't Knower

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm a Pom myself Pommy.

I get called things all the time about it, I shrug it off.

We live in Australia after all and that's the Aussie way, get on with it.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 just ignore them mate they are doing their best to get you banned on here, but you wont get banned mate so like i said just ignore diegont.....Shadow...

Pommy

Coach
I'm a Pom myself Pommy.

I get called things all the time about it, I shrug it off.

We live in Australia after all and that's the Aussie way, get on with it.

But your dads been a Souths member for 50 years? I call bullshit in this story.

Rabbits20

Immortal
oi r20 just ignore them mate they are doing their best to get you banned on here, but you wont get banned mate so like i said just ignore diegont.....Shadow...
Shadow I've had a gutful of it.

Thanks mate.

Even if I get banned I know I haven't said anything near as bad as what they have!!!!!!!!! They've hoed into me for months and mods let them get away with it. Continually treating someone like this is bullying Shadow which you know. I've tried respecting them too which Callmack knows from our PM's. They haven't tried Shadow.

If I get banned for a week or 2 take care Shadow and Glory Glory. We know the truth!!!!!!

DiegoNT

First Grade
Shadow wants you to ignore me.
He's on to me. The pit is almost built, the van is now sound proof and his stocked up on a pallet of ky jelly. All the grooming he has done will be for nothing if you figure out his plan now.
I'm just trying to warn you.
If he asks 'does this rag smell funny to you' DO NOT SNIFF IT.
You'll wake up in the pit

Rabbits20

Immortal
Grow up Diego!!!!

Shadow and I are Bunnynet mates. Nothing more!!!!!!

Your postings are very bad and I shudder to think what kids would think if they read this!!!!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Shadow I've had a gutful of it.

Thanks mate.

Even if I get banned I know I haven't said anything near as bad as what they have!!!!!!!!! They've hoed into me for months and mods let them get away with it. Continually treating someone like this is bullying Shadow which you know. I've tried respecting them too which Callmack knows from our PM's. They haven't tried Shadow.

If I get banned for a week or 2 take care Shadow and Glory Glory. We know the truth!!!!!!

oi r20 ignore this nonsense mate your better than that....Shadow...

Pommy

Coach
I didn't even report you, I know this website is your life and you couldn't bare to be banned.
Do you really think I care if some loser on the internet tells me to go home?

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 will souths come out firing tomorrow night i think a few heads are on the chopping block wouldn"t you say??....Shadow.....lets talk footy r20 thats why we are here remember?

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
resigning turner was crazzzzzy.....why resign a dud....next theyll be resigning kelly for another yr oh no i did not say that shhhhhhhhhhh.....Shadow...

callmack1

Staff member
FFS lads!! This is getting out of hand seriously!! This forum is becoming an absoulute joke and I've had a gutsful!!! Just put each other on ignore and there will be no issues! For the sake of this bloody forum just put each other on ignore, it's getting ridiculous!!