What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another forum has reported Suli has been released to the Dogs

Vic Mackey

Referee
Imagine being 19 and someone says ‘here’s $430k a year’ all you have to do to keep it is not be a total f*#kwit and be at work on time

Yet you can’t even manage that. Pathetic

Clifferd

Coach
Imagine being 19 and someone says ‘here’s $430k a year’ all you have to do to keep it is not be a total f*#kwit and be at work on time

Yet you can’t even manage that. Pathetic

Not to mention the opportunity to become a professional athlete & playing the sport you love

Surely doesn’t have a brain

super_coach

First Grade
The Dogs with cap issues probably thought the risk was far greater than the possible rewards. Sad to see a bloke with talent just throw it out the window. Also what else can he do, maybe a bouncer, can't think of anything else

It’s obvious this kid has talent,unfortunately at this stage of his life he doesn’t realise the opportunity he has been given and what is required of players to succeed in the NRL.Whilst he is still young and time is on his side for now, if he doesn’t mature,clubs will not have a bar of him if his sh#t attitude doesn’t change.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Had too much money thrown at him way too young which probably led him to believe he was better than he was, especially when he hadn't played a first grade game. Maybe if he went to Melbourne when the opportunity arose he may have been more on track.

super_coach

First Grade
Had too much money thrown at him way too young which probably led him to believe he was better than he was, especially when he hadn't played a first grade game. Maybe if he went to Melbourne when the opportunity arose he may have been more on track.

A perfect player for Bellyache to weave his magic

Tiger05

First Grade
I didn't want to gloat based on the rumour that was on here the yesterday or whenever it was. Today on the trip home the news came up that he was gone from the Doggies.

f**ken fantastic.

As for Bellamy fixing him that is a load of bullshit. People like that have to fix themselves. You can give them a chance but if they can't be f**ked you can't weave magic to make them give a f**k. Maybe he will realise he is a knob and turn things around but I view this as another instance of a f**kwit player screwing us over and I hope he f**ks up at any other club other than ours.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Don’t know why someone getting fired and losing their income is funny?

Moreso to do with the fact that the media and a lot of dogs fans were basically saying he was only fat and shit cause of the Tigers and the Dogs culture would get him playing to his potential

Front-Rower

First Grade
As for Bellamy fixing him that is a load of bullshit. People like that have to fix themselves. You can give them a chance but if they can't be f**ked you can't weave magic to make them give a f**k. Maybe he will realise he is a knob and turn things around but I view this as another instance of a f**kwit player screwing us over and I hope he f**ks up at any other club other than ours.

Who said anything about Bellamy fixing him now? We signed him on massive overs at the start of last year to ward off Melbourne or am I wrong?

Das Hassler

Bench
Belamy often gets a toughness / application assessment on young guys by sending them for some real life ( hard yakka style) work experience before they get anywhere near the NRL side....they don't all pass