What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Joke Of A Performance

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
2813767026.jpg
im going fishing, Anyone care to join me

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Gasnier at FB is just... rediculous. Even so, he still played well and put in a lot of effort. His break down the line was great.

Morris should never have been allowed back in after the Sharks performance; This only backs this up.

Hornby at hooker was a joke.

Scott had a shocker, but still tried harder than some out there.

Stuart Webb is not our hooker answer.

Dean Young and Ben Creagh are out of form, but frankly they're still shining stars compared to the rest of them.

Ryles looked unenthusiastic.

I don't know what to say except that Wayne Bennett cannot come quick enough. Browny, I feel for you, but you've tied your own noose.

mightydragon

Juniors
Piss poor decisions by the ref and video ref. Its hard enough against Thurston without two extra players. Once again, no attack with Chase running around in circles, Hornby kicking the ball dead repeatedly and Morris and Scott not knowing what it is like to go a match without dropping numerous balls. They had enough ball to win 6 games. Morris, Scott, Chase and Brown gone next week if they are fair dinkum. The forwards had a dig which was an improvement. F*&k me, why was the world's best centre on the wing and the next best centre might as well not be out there at all. They don't give him the ball but that's what you get when your 5/8 is sub-standard.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Morris and Scott should be nowhere near first grade ever again. His (Scotts) 2 half breaks a game doesn't make up for his 4 dropped balls a game.

Im absolutely disgusted. Then again, I was last week... oh, and the week before. I don't know why I bother supporting this rabble, I really don't

Bring back choc

Juniors
THERE IS ONLY ONE REASON WE LOST TONIGHT. JOSH MORRIS. Well, BEAU SCOTT is another. GUES WHAT, THEY COST US LAST WEEK AS WELL.. GUESS WHAT....THEY'LL COST US NEXT WEEK TOO. All the people who came out on these forums defending morris should tell us what they think now?????

Nathan Brown should be stood down effective immediately and an interim coach should step in. That is the only way we will come close to winning a game.

Gaba

First Grade
THERE IS ONLY ONE REASON WE LOST TONIGHT. JOSH MORRIS. Well, BEAU SCOTT is another. GUES WHAT, THEY COST US LAST WEEK AS WELL.. GUESS WHAT....THEY'LL COST US NEXT WEEK TOO. All the people who came out on these forums defending morris should tell us what they think now?????

Nathan Brown should be stood down effective immediately and an interim coach should step in. That is the only way we will come close to winning a game.

Why continue this charade on Brownie, he has the game plans , like Hornby out of dummy half

Gaba

First Grade
Brownie once again shows how much of a great technical coach he is, Hornby at dummy half was a good ploy.

Congratulations on that plan Brownie almost pulled us through

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Brownie had the game plan alright, he wasnt the one not executing them
give me a break you call that a game plan, yeah boys will get them, here is what will do, kick the sh*t out of the ball as high as you can and hopefully they will drop it
:lol:

OurRedV

Juniors
I'd be really pleased to see Nathan Brown's so called game plan.

Once again, all we did was kick the ball, kick kick kick kick... argh I just can't handle it anymore...

They looked like a bunch of nevilles out there, running around like chickens with their heads chopped off. No Gameplan, an absolute disgrace.

Yes Morris, Scott and others let us down in terms of ball handling, but far out we had moments in their danger zone and just blew it with same ol' same ol' kicking.

There was one moment when Soward had 2 on 1 on his left and he just kicks the damn ball.... I felt like glassing someone.

This team and this season are growing tiresome to watch...

Nathan Brown please ... just go now. Let a caretaker in to rattle the crew a bit, in time for Bennett. It's not like the players are "doing it for Browny" like they said they would...

Or are they? =p

xofstgeorge

Juniors
If Brown leaves mid-season who will coach?

-I'll have a crack, i know where the players actually are meant to be playing.
-I have the balls to drop some of our princesses to park footy
-I actually think about game plans, not just pull one out of a lucky dip down at the school fete.
-I love my red v, i feel for my red v, i laugh in my red v, i certainly cry in my red v. I WANT WHAT IS BEST FOR MY RED V.

Btw, are the other 16 players gonna wear those skirts next week like the one that beau scott was wearing when o'donnel RAKED the ball from his hands?

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
My Grandmar Will Do A Better Job, Just In The Box And Have Her Cup Of Tea Whats The Bloody Difference Then

Latest posts