What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Joke Of A Performance

Syren

Juniors
Justin Poore joked mid-week "What game plan?" I think he is not joking there.

Yeah we were terrible, Morris was crap tonight, Scott cant hold the ball even if his life depended on it. I dont know anymore, I just want a new coach.

Syren

Juniors
give me a break you call that a game plan, yeah boys will get them, here is what will do, kick the sh*t out of the ball as high as you can and hopefully they will drop it
:lol:

It actually worked well tonight, Ty Williams couldnt catch for sh*t, but we still cant capitalise on those mistakes. @#$% we are crap.

When I saw Morris not named during the week, I thought to myself, beauty, that's one less loser, and then to see him out there doing his butter fingered business, my blood boiled.

To see his defence on the line showed this prick has no idea. Move him on.

Talent my arse, just far% off and take that spastic Scott too. Don't tell me that no one else in this team is thinkin this too. The look on Coopers face at the end of the game spoke volumes. :x

Thank christ for Nightingale!

Bring back choc

Juniors
We have many problems, but surely the biggest is the same players making the same mistakes. They cost us wins every single week. I think it's fair to say that Morris and Scott will be dropped next week. I think hornby is our best option at dummy half, but unfortunately he's our best fullback as well. My other problem is directed at Creagh and young. It is their responsibility to run towards holes and run good lines. They don't do anything!!!

Jeff1691

Juniors
i have taken up a new sport........its drinking......but it seems that i have to drink more and more each week to curb the pain from a s#*t effort by the dragons. i hope bennet comes with a big broom to clear the s#*t.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
The problem browny must be watching the commentary on the dragons and try to change the team attack to accomodate them.

And it all about precious gasnier.

One week daley or gould slams the havles because gasnier aint scoring tries the next week, they are giving him the ball early like requestsed, this week it was they are giving to early.

Two weeks ago soward and chase were playing great and getting better - you change the offense every week of course you are going to go backwards,

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Actually possession was pretty close to even in the end, Saints had 59% in the first half.

But point taken. It appears that we had an extra 5 completed sets by full time.

Credit to the Cowboys defence, but the irony is that we scored most of our points in the second half with less overall possession.

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
2008 Dragons bad one day pathetic the next

bring on 2009 and wayne Bennett and a big broom through the playing staff and administration of the club

This Year?

Immortal
It was probably one of the worst defensive efforts I have seen from this team. The scoreline flattered the Red T. It amazes me how little commitment they put into defence and expect Gaz to pull them out of the hole they dig themselves into. Jamie Soward is not a HB, he mades alot of poor decisions in attack.
I know it's only round 5, but it just may as well be a carbon copy of '07. It hurts to watch what used to ge a good team make the same mistakes over and over and over again. Our attack used to make up for our lack of defensive but our attack seems to centre around Gaz. I won't be surprised if they get the spoon and deservedly so.

^ That article was written last Friday (before the game) - when it was expected that Stanley would play on the wing and Morris had been left out.. as it turns out it was the other way around come Sat night.