What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Local Junior Leaves!

spider

Coach
Its not suprising anymore - i guess Pierce was correct with his comments more than realised.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
This is like a nightmare that wont go away!

If there was any junior that showed promising signs it would be this kid! He was not the endeavour captain for nothing!

Im outraged!

cheese

Bench
pitiful

In all honesty though .....lovegrove is a bit of a cat ......he's no hildz, thats for sure

Special K

Coach
SE just a quick question on Grose. Now the Storm has inked Turner to stay after he pulled out of the GC surely that would put us back in the market for Grose wouldn't it?

Or did we spend that money once we thought he was gone to the Storm?

imasharkie

Coach
Surely this must be the end for supercoach.

With half our junior base departing, WTF.

We will deadset be the spooners next year for sure.

SirShire

First Grade
beekershark said:
AS long as his missus stays a shark I dont care what he does :)

Let's hope she AND her friends are signed, long term. I love all Lovegrove's girlfriends...

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Seems to me that a lot of these guys leaving are too old for the new Youth League.

Might be that if they are not seen as regular NRL players the club is just punting them.

PJ

First Grade
So why is someone else able to pick them up? You'd hardly think Lovegrove would be an NRL player at the Stain.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
PJ said:
So why is someone else able to pick them up? You'd hardly think Lovegrove would be an NRL player at the Stain.

That's what many thought about Ice and Bickers too.

Could be that other clubs have better judges of a player.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
jc155776 said:
Ice and Bickers arnt better then any of out current backrowers in our starting side anyway...

What's that got to do with the price of fish?

Latest posts