What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another pathetic display!

Sydney_Raider

Juniors
Anther thing I can't understand is why TLL isn't used more effectively. Costigan runs wide on the left side and TLL should be doing the same on the right. Look at how Penrith use Pritchard and Puletua, TLL and Costigan have the potential to be equally as good. Logan, Weyman, Tilse, Miller etc can handle the middle of the ruck.

Just made myself watch the replay on Fox, whilst he wasn't the only bad performer, Dobson was terrible. His kicking game was pathetic. Weyman and TLL didn't get enough game time for mine. Wouldn't mind seeing Weyman and Logan start next week with Tilse on bench. TLL seemed to cop a pretty bad corked thigh late in the game hope he is right for Saturday.

steven_tiger

Juniors
Sydney_Raider said:
move Goodwin to fullback, bring in Cross and move Zillman to half back.
Finally someone agrees with me!

Bronx is more suited to fullback and it is his prefered position, while IMO Zillman is a far better player when he is in the halves!

Nothing to lose I suppose , our attatck on the weekend was pedestrian, Zilly has been good at the back but he possible might be suited to getting the ball more into his hands, I think Dobbo might need a little more time in PL to develope consistancy , at least till Carney is back to share the load ( hopefully after the June 12 court case ).

aussies1st

Staff member
steven_tiger said:
Sydney_Raider said:
move Goodwin to fullback, bring in Cross and move Zillman to half back.
Finally someone agrees with me!

Bronx is more suited to fullback and it is his prefered position, while IMO Zillman is a far better player when he is in the halves!

Agreed Zillman creating all his havoc in PL from the halves. Heck he scored 5 tries in the 5/8 spot. Time to move him back, he goes missing sometimes when we could use a bit of his magic. Goodwin is a natural fullback.

julian87

Juniors
We don't have enough fit backs to move Goodwin to fullback and Zilly to the halves. Campo failed miserably in the centres. If we bring Cross in (which I am all for) this situation would leave us a winger short with Howell, Graham, Kelly and Best all out injured.

thickos

First Grade
You just knew we were going to turn in that kind of performance. Yes the handling was sh*t but for me it was a result of being a few % off their game and with a young side you'll get that.

At least in the 2nd forty they remembered the kind of intensity they have to defend with.

Latest posts