What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Possible Suspension For Sione Lousi

I wrote this on facebook so id thought just copy it to hear

So I ventured along to watch the Warriors reserves today and sheesh I was impressed. But to put it in perspective the Newtown jets were cabbage. Our forwards marched through the middle all day at will, our halves were just on a completely different level with their kicking, passing and organising skills, while our outside backs were to big and fast and then we had Locke at the back who was one of the best on the field. Lololea MUST play 1st grade sooner rather than later. He was awesum, got a few tries kicked sum goals and was everywhere on the field. Braxton Stanley gassed it all day out wide while Peyroux and Palavi both made huge long range breaks. The 1st graders didn't do anything wrong but didn't stand out either apart from Locke.
A couple of funny moments
The tall skinny backrower for the Jets was bout to take the first hitup after a penalty and just before he got the ball all you hear is SMASH THIS MOTHER F#$%ER and it was Locke at the back hahahaaha everyone could here it lol
After a Warriors try the Jets were all in the in goal and the Jets prop was firing up telling everyone not to back down etc just to follow him and hell lead the way etc, 1st hitup he gets smashed then the next 3 he does he offloads before the line hahahahaa nice handbreak mate lol
There was a good fight to, Locke got tackled in goal forcing a goal line drop out and the Jets fullback roughed him up big time (and he got binned to) then Sam Lousi pushed him off Locke then the Jets interchange forward ran in and pushed Sam then Sam just clocked him flush and the guy was on the ground for a while. One of the Jets forwards ran in and punched Sam (no effect) and Sione ran in and punched the Jets player flush. Everyone ran in after that but it didn't esculate. Jets player got 10 for starting it, Sam got sent off for punching and Sione got 10 for doing a Thaiday and running in. So we were down to 11 and got 3 more tries lol.
Pretty mean day got a couple of photos with a couple of the players and each one thanked me and my kids for coming out and supporting them, which I was pretty chuffed about but those that know me know ill always try and get to the games, 1st grade, reserves, 20s, golden oldies whatever im there. Also for anyone that knows Henson Park knows what a great park it is, parked the car on the sideline, ran on to the field at halftime had a kick around and again at fulltime. Great day at the footy

Could be another 2-3 weeks for both

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Damn, I love Henson and I usually hang there witha bunch of Jets fans, would've been great seeing that therem but had to work all day:x

Kick and Hope

Juniors
It was funny that we were down a player and then scored next, jets were terrible. Great day down at Henson. Just looked up to see Sione smash their fullback. Hopefully he doesn't get suspended. Good to see the boys fired up like 1st grade!

Rich102

Staff member
Anyone notice how the winger Jarrod Tua went?
From what I have seen of him I have been impressed.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Anyone notice how the winger Jarrod Tua went?
From what I have seen of him I have been impressed.

He goes alright Tua. HE has played plent of NSW cup for the Knights a few years back.

Its better that they give the spare slot in the team to young players - who might have a shot of progressing.

Rahter than those in the late twenties.

Latest posts