What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Raiderette cheergirl of the week!

hrundi99

First Grade
She looks perhaps a little too Westie-like (no offence to any Westies here ;-) ), but I probably wouldn't kick her out.

Raider_69

Post Whore
im a f**king westie!
your lucky i dont stick my uggers where the sun dont shine hrundi :twisted: :p

jed

First Grade
Hey 69, how west do you have to be to be considered a westie? Does Parramatta count? :lol: I want to know if I'm offended at hrundi's comments.

Raider_69

Post Whore
parra is definatly westieville
consider yourself offended
but im in penrith, the heartland of westies, so naturally i was livid at those comment and turned to the drink as a solution ;-)

Freddo

Juniors
belinda nothing wrong with that i would love to have that ferrari smooth arse parked next to me in bed

Freddo

Juniors
Raiders-cheergirl.jpg

Big League's cheergirl of the week
24 June 2004

BELINDA

Club: Raiders

How did you get involved with cheerleading?
I stumbled into it to start with. I have been dancing since I was five years old and someone I knew asked if I’d be interested. The squad needed a tallie and I’m a tall girl so I decided to give it a go. I moved from Canberra to Sydney a few years ago and was with the Bulldogs squad in 2002. When I moved back to Canberra I joined the Raiders squad and have been here ever since.

Being a Canberra girl I assume you come from a family of Raiders supporters?
I am a big Raiders fan and my family love coming out to the games and watching the team and myself and the girls perform.

Do you have a favourite player at the Raiders?
Ruben Wiki. He has been so loyal over the years and always give 100 per cent.

What is the best thing to do in Canberra on a Saturday night?
Go out with the girls from the team for dinner and then onto a club for a bit of dancing. The squad hasn’t changed much in the past two seasons so we are all good friends.

Describe your ideal man.
I have an ideal man and he’s very funny, down to earth, easy going and knows what he wants out of life.

Who is the NRL’s sexiest man? I’ll say Matt Cooper.

skeepe

Immortal
I'm in Glebe.... I'm an inner westie too :lol:

Well, I'm a westie at heart anyway... although growing up near the Chisholm Tavern certainly helped with that!