What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

another rumor

stumped

Juniors
lets just say, if i was to be robbed and the low life that robbed me took a 32 inch plasma television, would it be wrong if i put an insurance claim in for a 80 inch plasma?

it seems that from reports someone at a little place i know, down by the cooks river thinks that you can claim double the loss!
nice work, actively partake in fraud and bring down the honest people sitting alongside you!!

Last edited:

stumped

Juniors
stumped are you a Newtown supporter ?
whats that got to do with you..... Boo Boo?
go back to the Soufff's forum and criticise their administration as you do so often!

so the real question boo boo, are you a soufffs supporter? or just looking for friends on the jets forum,

then again, you might be a true blue jets supporter, because just like the rest of jets supporters you want to bury your head and let the clubs administrators run the club into the ground all the while we have one individual making the most of the opportunity of no-one questioning his actions.

boo_boo

Juniors
Just asking out of curiosity stumped so your childish reply was a waste of time.
I have no idea of what happens at Newtown as all i know is that i support them as a foundation club & respect them for what they are.
But you stand up for what you believe in & i'll do the same.

i like the newtown jets my good mate just recently gave me an original run on jets jumper for 2011 and i gave him (2) 2011 souths caps, and when i lose a bit of weight i would wear the jets jumper proudly it's a nice lightweight good looking top even though im a 50 plus years rabbitoh supporter i respect the newtown jets i use to watch them play against souths 50 years ago.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

boo_boo

Juniors
I feel the same as you one-eyed rabitoh.
The spirit of the Bluebags should never be allowed to be forgotten or to fade away.