What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another rumour.......

Hellsy

Immortal
Something just wouldn't sit right with me if Hagan left Newcastle early...... just my thoughts anyways....

I would prefer if Brian stayed away from the media, they do him all the injustice in the world everytime they print something

The Colonel

Immortal
Hellsy said:
Something just wouldn't sit right with me if Hagan left Newcastle early...... just my thoughts anyways....

Are you concerned the swap would be earlier than 2007?

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
Are you concerned the swap would be earlier than 2007?

just heard no chance for a swap, got some other bits of info I'll start a new thread.

Hellsy said:
I think it would be very sad if Newcastle cut Hagan.... just because he has signed with anothe club doesn't mean he won't give his all to them in 2006, and I think Smithy needs to be given room to do his job effectively this year, not have the new coach questioning his every move

I am worried about player retention and new signings even if he tried he wouldnt really give a f**k.

strider

Post Whore
Hagan doesn't have to hang out with the team constantly to be able to judge who does and doesn't play well - he can sit in hte GA seats and do that :lol:

Re: smithy not talking about it .... I agree, its better he doesn't (tho I am curious to know his thoughts) ... if he talks to the media, they will just beat it up to be a big issue story regardless of what smithy has to say - cos the media generally suck and want to make everything bigger than it is

Hellsy

Immortal
I just think that if Hagan had nothing else to do this year (if he left Newcastle) that he would only naturally be interested in becoming closer with the club that he is to take over (I would be, so I would not blame him), and I don't think the team need that kind of focus shift

strider

Post Whore
Sir Knight82 said:
I am worried about player retention and new signings even if he tried he wouldnt really give a f**k.

ummmm - Hagan does NOT have to give a f**k about Newcastle player retention - cos thats not gonna be his job anymore .... the Newcastle board will have to sort out who worries about that

Hellsy

Immortal
Sir Knight82 said:

Agree with you there Sir Knight, hopefully you will have locked in a new coach soon as well, and then they can hopefully make your decisions

Latest posts