What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another scandal

Yet another league scandal involving players and alleged sexual assault,i just heard it on 2gb maquarie news..they said it was from a team not involved in the finals series..anyone know more about this?

If true, you have to think that some players are just so stupid.

I dont know exactly what happened but im sure it will come out soon enough

True, i only mentioned it cause it was on the radio, so i figured it was open for debate....3.00 pm news on 2gb was the source, others may have heard it

Stranger

Coach
A Sydney NRL club's end-of-season "Mad Monday" celebrations have ended in an alleged sexual assault, it was reported this afternoon.
Up to four Wests Tigers players are alleged to be involved in a sexual assault after Mad Monday celebrations.

Im waiting for a source give me 2 mins.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/league/league-mad-monday-sex-assault-claim/2006/09/06/1157222181971.html

A Sydney NRL club's end-of-season "Mad Monday" celebrations have ended in an alleged sexual assault, it was reported this afternoon.

Up to four Wests Tigers players are alleged to be involved in a sexual assault after Mad Monday celebrations.

Two women are believed to have made complaints against the players.

The alleged assault is said to have taken place at an apartment in Five Dock.

A police spokeswoman would not confirm a rugby league player - or players - were involved in the alleged incident.

However, she did say: "There's an investigation into an alleged sexual assault at Five Dock and a report was made on Monday by a 26-year-old female to Parramatta police that she has alleged that she may have been sexually assaulted at a unit in Five Dock."

The spokeswoman said the Child Protection and Sex Crime squads as well as Burwood detectives were investigating the matter.

West Tigers, the reigning premiers, finished their season in eleventh spot.

[furrycat]

Coach
I have a source
League 'Mad Monday' sex assault claim

Two women are believed to have made complaints against the players.

The alleged assault is said to have taken place at an apartment in Five Dock.

A police spokeswoman would not confirm a rugby league player - or players - were involved in the alleged incident.

However, she did say: "There's an investigation into an alleged sexual assault at Five Dock and a report was made on Monday by a 26-year-old female to Parramatta police that she has alleged that she may have been sexually assaulted at a unit in Five Dock."

The spokeswoman said the Child Protection and Sex Crime squads as well as Burwood detectives were investigating the matter.

West Tigers, the reigning premiers, finished their season in eleventh spot.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/league/league-mad-monday-sex-assault-claim/2006/09/06/1157222181971.html

[furrycat]

Coach
The alleged victims have made allegations against four players. Whether or not these players were with these women on Monday for whatever reason remains to be seen.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
On the news they said that Rugby League players were in the building at the time of the incident. They haven't yet been accused of any wrong doing yet as far as I know.

Latest posts