What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Signing????

Inferno

Coach
shark_fin_soup said:
what is the freaking point of signing all these big fellas if they get all these hospital passes from noddy. what is the point of signing exciting backs if they never see the ball. how about we look for a replacement for nobby and everything will be sweet

hmm, perhaps thats the point, they are probably trying to figure out how many forwards we need in order for us to still have a few working ones left at the seasons end.

Might be worth the gamble to sign Brett Seymour in the halves, we could then offload, Noddy, which would give us plenty of money, to look at another half-five eight as well

steveb69

Juniors
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
Might be worth the gamble to sign Brett Seymour in the halves, we could then offload, Noddy, which would give us plenty of money, to look at another half-five eight as well

And what five-eight would we be able to snap up?

All of those on the market..:sarcasm:

Sharkie™

Juniors
from what i have seen of him when he did play for souths is that he has a major case of droppsies....possibly worse then scott.

sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:

You gotta get out more!!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Brett Seymour is an excellent risk SSB.
He has had way too much pressure put on him at the broncos & really is not suited to half.
The guy is a big unit & quite quick, with a very good passing game.
Just needs to play outside a half who is not predictable.
Dykes Seymour would be a very good combo, or even kearney Seymour

diggity

Juniors
I'm absolutely stunned by this rumoured signing. I cannot, for the life of me, work out what the Sharks are doing?! Jaiman lowe is an overweight, ineffectual slug who can't nail down a spot in the Rabbitoh's 17. He has terrible hands and runs out of steam after 5 minutes. Why do we want him???

We have Ross, Douglas, Stapleton, Villa, Greenfield, Selmes, Timani (who is developing nicely).....surely we should be looking to bolster other positions in the squad e.g. hooker, outside backs....(I won't comment about our halves as this has been well and truly covered!).

Everytime I've opened a post regarding a "new signing" I've been left with a dissatisfied, hollow feeling.......and this one tops it off.

I can't believe I've all but lost hope for 2007 already.

Add to this the fact that Raper has at least another season to go and life is looking very bleak indeed. Arrrrggghhhh!!!!!!

OmniShark

Juniors
diggity said:
Jaiman lowe is an overweight, ineffectual slug who can't nail down a spot in the Rabbitoh's 17. He has terrible hands and runs out of steam after 5 minutes. Why do we want him???
I agree, Jaiman Lowe's handful of good games for the Cowboys are a distant memory.
He has zero mobility & zero endurance. Must be our replacement for Hutch !