What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another year of nothing ....

eel4life

Juniors
You know what, today for 40 minutes i thought we turned the corner we got ourselves back into the game and deserved it.

But in the second half we crummbled.

No need to mention any names, but if the team say they want to send smithy out a winner, then we are in trouble, if they say they think its unfair to how he has been treated then we are in trouble.

We have so many players that are out of form it aint funny.

JT isnt the answer, Isn't he our offensive coach? Smith well i have been saying since 01, we need new ideas so our team can build on.

The players are saying there are no dramas, the players are saying they want to send Smithy out a winner.

If thats the performance they will put in then we are in massive trouble.

we have the tigers in 2 weeks, they are going to be desperate because of the so called Benji syndrome and guess what if we do what we did today we are gonna cop it again.

Who ever doesnt want to be here just go, the club will move on and survive.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think the two key areas we're lacking in at the moment are self-belief and intensity.

If we can rectify these during the bye, we'll be laughing.

Smartman

Juniors
A team cant win a premiership but certainly can lose one with a poor start to the season.....

Y2Eel

First Grade
Smartman said:
A team cant win a premiership but certainly can lose one with a poor start to the season.....

or cheat :lol:

and get caught:lol:

Smartman

Juniors
Y2Eel said:
tell me your a bulldoags fan.. how did the new halves pairing go today??

Solid without being spectacular.

Holdsworth has a better kicking game than i thought.

Reni is a quicker version of Bwaif.

Next week should be

6.Holdsworth

7.Sherwin

13.Reni

Y2Eel

First Grade
Smartman said:
Solid without being spectacular.

Holdsworth has a better kicking game than i thought.

Reni is a quicker version of Bwaif.

Next week should be

6.Holdsworth

7.Sherwin

13.Reni

so sherwin should be back?

at least you guys got a win up which wasnt expected...

five rounds and people are giving up?

we've shown that we have what it takes to beat anybody, but we just haven't been able to do it over 80 minutes

i don't care how long it takes us to get that 80 mins going, because when we do its Goodnight Irene.

We'll be sweet.

Macca_

Coach
Hollywood Jesus said:

we've shown that we have what it takes to beat anybody, but we just haven't been able to do it over 80 minutes

i don't care how long it takes us to get that 80 mins going, because when we do its Goodnight Irene.

We'll be sweet.
Spot on. Last season was a similar slow start. Ended up minor premiers.

There is a long way to go. You win nothing in April. Top 6 by the end, and then it's open.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Last season after 6 rounds Parra had won 3 games
this year it'll be 1 game (abeit their is a bye as well)

Not giving up but it's now time for must win games

The game against the Tigers is simply a must win game if Parra want to finish in the top 4

Parra Guru

Coach
Hollywood Jesus said:

We'll be sweet.

Spot on HJ

Thanks for keeping it positive

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hollywood Jesus said:

We'll be sweet.

the first 40 was positive, the last 40 disgusting..

I just can't at this moment get excited about what I just witnessed today.

eel4life

Juniors
Guys no offence but i am sick of the same crap each year, if we played like the first half and lost well so be it, for the next two weeks i am going to hear its a problem this its a problem that, what parra have done was wrong blah blah blah ...

Sorry guys its not good enough for me, because it happend last year doesnt mean it will this year, its round 6 already 15 wins will give us 4th maybe .. so out of final 19 games left this year means we can only loose about 4 games ...

if we are going to do something we better start winning and winning quick.

Moi Moi is back Cannings should be back aswell we need some big guys with agro and grunt to make us go forward. when we go forward we do things.

DROP PETERSEN he is HOPELESS !!!!!!!!!!

how can you pass the ball like that ...

Eelementary

Post Whore
I actually think we need smaller, more mobile props, like Cordoba.

Stringer is big, and look how he played.

Utey

Coach
eel4life said:
You know what, today for 40 minutes i thought we turned the corner we got ourselves back into the game and deserved it.

But in the second half we crummbled.

No need to mention any names, but if the team say they want to send smithy out a winner, then we are in trouble, if they say they think its unfair to how he has been treated then we are in trouble.

We have so many players that are out of form it aint funny.

JT isnt the answer, Isn't he our offensive coach? Smith well i have been saying since 01, we need new ideas so our team can build on.

The players are saying there are no dramas, the players are saying they want to send Smithy out a winner.

If thats the performance they will put in then we are in massive trouble.

we have the tigers in 2 weeks, they are going to be desperate because of the so called Benji syndrome and guess what if we do what we did today we are gonna cop it again.

Who ever doesnt want to be here just go, the club will move on and survive.

:lol::lol::lol: Your a Parra fan, Iam not confident until we are 30 points up. I thought we had all learnt by now. We just seem to lack intensity when it matters.

Latest posts