What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ant and Lasalo

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Honestly where have they been all season???? Ando needs to ask some questions. He played a hump like Manase when he had young Lasalo wasting away all season.

And Mitchell looked smart from dummy half and gave us some quick service. Maybe a few changes earleir in the season and we wouldn't be playing sudden death......... I hope he gets another chance next year but FFS some questions should be asked.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Both looked great

They both need to be in the side next week. Benny still out and Morts still resting

Djay

Juniors
They were brilliant IMO Lasalo looks like a damaging ball runner with good leg drive and Mitchell is very sharp from dummy half and his support for his try was impressive.

Avenger

Immortal
We have nurtured this kid for 5 years. There is no chance we will let him go now. he is and always will be class. I am so happy for him. Lasalo was huge.

Forty20

First Grade
Mate, Lasalo played divisions above his weight tonight given his average form for Wenty thus far.

Mitchell, however was no surprise. Great service and a very deft kick that was inches from my namesake. All he needs to do is back himself with the odd dart out of dummy half.

Lasalo was a revelation. Bit of a Nate Myles/Origin effort from him given my expectations. Definitely a pleasant surprise.

Te Maari is still hard done by if he isn't injured but Lasalo has put his hand up.

benoir91

Juniors
Shackleton Hindmarsh Smith Horo Lasalo Filiga O'Hanlon Te Maari

our back row depth isn't as bad as first thought for 2011

AlexTheEel

Juniors
If Mitchell is resigned whats the contract situation of Lasalo?

On tonights form Horo looks like a definate starting player next season and Lasalo looks like he could do some damage off the bench. Its important we dont forget about these guys as contract negotiations for a star half/ 5/8 go on.

Belive me I am the number one believer that we need a half urgently and that was evident again tonight with our 5th tackle options, but lets not forget these blokes.

fish eel

Immortal
Mitchell clearly looked atleast in the top 2 hookers in the club.

Cant believe we've dilly dallied with other options (even IIRC Humble in the 14!) before finally seeing Mitchell play

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
They were brilliant IMO Lasalo looks like a damaging ball runner with good leg drive and Mitchell is very sharp from dummy half and his support for his try was impressive.

When Mitchell was running away for the try, I thought he was galloping like a horse, but hey if it ends up in a try he can run anyway he like.

Stagger eel

Staff member
he played the perfect role tonight..despite the try in the end it wasn't a flash but he did a job..

2 months too late..but he's there now.

bartman

Immortal
Good that Mitchell's debut came when he was really ready, rather than a premature debut that some forummers would have had him making as soon as he cleared puberty... well done DA.

Lasalo didn't look out of his depth out there, but again happy his career wasn't fed to the lions by debuting too early like others in the past (eg Oake). Lasalo will be handy on the bench when Horo takes Mateo's starting spot next season.

Delboy

First Grade
Mitchell is isgned for next year, Lasolo too.

As we have said in this forum, he has been ready for a while, just proved what those of us that watch lower grades knew. Mitchell and Gardner were the go to players in NYC, Gards had Hayne in front of him, Grima always said he would play NRL this year at the gummies ( now there would be a good signing -Grima)