What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford

broncos2010

Juniors
We have to thrown the bank at this kid just amazing talent in the halves don't know how he passed us by in the first place coming from qld but this kid is something.

He is only 18 and the first year in toyota cup but the kid has some serious talent. His footwork is just amazing the way he beats players with such ease and has a great vision game and his kicking game is not to bad either.

Kid has star written all over him already making a big name of himself in his first year in the toyota cup.

beads6

First Grade
We can only dream. What annoys me is that we seem to be missing out on a lot of the gun QLD talent at the moment. Wouldn't mind Moga from the Roosters as well.

broncos70

Juniors
told his mate to tell him to play for the Broncos haha heard good things about him. Don't forget that Ben Hunt was the NYC player of the year too.

Who actually is the next half in line at the Broncos? Is it Bryce Hegarty or Kodi Nikorima? Or someone else? All the current 20s halves must be reaching QCup age I wonder if any will train with the top side next year.

Big Pete

Referee
Neither Hegarty or Frisby are good enough.

Nikorima & Cullen are the current crop. Kodi could be alright, still a long way from first grade though. Cullen has potential but is small and that counts against him big time.

Son of Minto

Bench
You can always tell a Milford man.

tumblr_leu56vyZpl1qa2c8to1_500.jpg

some11

Referee
:lol:

Being neither seen nor heard might be a problem for a footballer, although plenty of players have done it before.

broncos70

Juniors
He trained with the broncos for the first 2 weeks of the off season and was about to sign a contract but Josh Papalli called him up and convinced him to go back down to canberra so he did. He lives with my mate, who's a fellow under 20s player. Spewing ay! Wish he stayed!

He trained with the broncos for the first 2 weeks of the off season and was about to sign a contract but Josh Papalli called him up and convinced him to go back down to canberra so he did. He lives with my mate, who's a fellow under 20s player. Spewing ay! Wish he stayed!

How is that possible when he was still under contract to us?? The training with you guys bit that is

Raider_69

Post Whore
The kid is contracted until the end of 2014, recently penned a one year extension (in the midst of his apparent home sickness mind you).
And a talent like that is not getting released regardless of how home sick he is or isnt... you can have you crack for 2015 if you like but by then i imagine he'll be a tad more grown up and will have started to enjoy his independence so the home sickness thing shouldnt be an issue

good luck, you'll need it, there will be 14 others clubs outsides the raiders and broncos vying for his signiture, but thats 2 years away, so probably time to put this one on the back burner

Big Pete

Referee
Would love to have him at the club, but I've got no bones with him staying at a club that's believed in him since he was 12.

Hope he goes onto do great things either way.

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
Who actually is the next half in line at the Broncos? Is it Bryce Hegarty or Kodi Nikorima? Or someone else? All the current 20s halves must be reaching QCup age I wonder if any will train with the top side next year.

Hegarty is playing Union. Nikorima by all reports will struggle to get a look in NYC.

broncos70

Juniors
You don't have to believe it if you don't want to but he was in brisbane training there. Im guessing he didnt know whether he wanted to leave canberra or not so he went up to brissy for a while to see family. I heard it from his housemate cos i'd been telling him to convince tony to go up to brissy cos he's a broncs supporter even though he plays 20s for canberra. The papalli brothers got him back to canberra before he got a release to sign with brisbane. I think canberra see him about 3rd or 4th in line to play in the halves for 1st grade

Raider_69

Post Whore
I think canberra see him about 3rd or 4th in line to play in the halves for 1st grade

:lol::lol:

Must be why he was promoted from Matts, straight into U20s, and has already been elevated to training with FG this off season.

We're very deep in terms of halves talent coming through, with Williams, Cornish and Milford, on top of Campo and McCrone... but the raiders are very high on this kid, as is anyone who has seen him play. He's well and truly being planned a big part of the raiders halves future. Most see him as the natural successor to Campese

Latest posts