What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anthony milford

Valiant_Raider

Juniors
This link i have put up will give you another insight into pete cash and the way he feels for Raider 69,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyQdCJwJZck

Some time ago i had a debate with another raiders fan, raider 69 on milfords defense, we disagreed on the topic as well humans do,we moved on but...along came pete cash, raider 69 self appointed bodyguard , pete, demostrated his love for raider 69 with a shock and oar campaign he ran towards me , i make a toast to you pete, heres to you and the slow recover back, of the tightening of the mind , may your dreams be fullfilled of you and raider 69 running naked in a field together,peace

Oar? I have yet to see an implement designed for water borne propulsion used at this point in this thread?

Better tighten this thread up.

oar.jpg

Alsmug

Juniors
methinks someone hasn't been taking their morning meds...:crazy:
I agree i doubt petes had his meds for a while now, his denial of his love affair for raider 69 is beyond comprehension, he needs to tighten that fragile little mind

Alsmug

Juniors
Are you some kind of crazed spambot...are you advertising sanity pills. I'm defending r69 because in this case he is right. Milford for his position is a fine defender. The right side defensively is fine.

ha mate, you said i had it in for raider 69 post after post carrying on little a little school girl saying i am his x girlfried or some rubbish along those lines, mate just admit it you've got bit of bromance for him, it ok im not here to judge you on your sexual preferences. Milford needs to maintain the form he showed on saturday night with his one on one d if he wants to be a world class player, hes young and a raw talent he has time on his side , i am sure he will find that consistency he needs with his one on one d

Last edited:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Alsmug needs to mind tightening, no question. Milford must read his posts, because he seemingly goes out each week with a view to proving him more and more wrong.

Maybe he's tightened his mind too much and it's now restricting blood flow to vital organs.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
We signed him from souths Logan under 16s three years ago. I'm ecstatic with his progress. Lets keep in mind he was playing sg ball last year.

Physically he is way tougher than I expected.

Capital_Dragon

Juniors
Having seen a lot of his SG Ball matches live I never had any doubt about his ball carrying and stepping ability.

But agree that it is his defence that has amazed me and he is physically tough. Sure he has made some bad reads but he's also brought down some pretty big blokes and yesterday took a lot of pummelling under the high ball.

Maybe Papa constantly runs at him when they get together during the week just to toughen him up?

Latest posts