What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Chance Of Kingston Making Grade?

bigdog

Juniors
Look let's get it right Raper doesn't rate him otherwise he would have used him aleady considering his form they only throw him bones to keep him interested however never give the prize, but let's bring him back to the Gold Coast team who are looking for a hooker and what an asset.

bigdog

Juniors
White Pointer

No i do not go for the sharks knights supporter however because alot of our junior players from the coast have gone to the sharks i follow them with interest.

carinashark

First Grade
Is Kingston really good enough for NRL? Lets face it a lot of players look great in PL.
Carinashark

2 True Blues

Coach
Kevin didnt play against Wests he was at the game with his girlfriend watching. Over heard him talking to someone and he commented that he was injured. Dont know how seriously however he appeared in good spirits and didnt appear to be limping etc. Hopefully it wont be for too long. Thommo still didnt play for the Jets either, which is a real loss considering how he played earlier in the season. Vince didnt play either.

bigdog

Juniors
kevin had a back injury should be back nextweek as for would he be good enough in the 1st i think so followed his footy for a long time his got what it takes just need to be givin a go maybe at another club