What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any lower grade scores?

Kornstar

Coach
Ben Farrar was a stand out in Flegg, 2 tries and great defence

Green was again impressive in Prems, another game where the ref was against us and the whole team were good. Marcus made a good comeback!

Stagger eel

Staff member
I can confirm that Ben Farrer won't be at the club next year...I'm lead to believe that the cowboys have weighed in on a future offer.

that's life.

Tizzun

Juniors
eelavation said:
I can confirm that Ben Farrer won't be at the club next year...I'm lead to believe that the cowboys have weighed in on a future offer.

that's life.

Pity, I was at the game yesterday and I thought he was good. With so many outside backs leaving who will be the 2, 3, 4, and 5 in PL next year? I know we'll sign some but why not keep the players like Farrar which we have nurtured?

First time I have seen the #2 in Flegg, Alex SAVAIINAEA. I could not believe the size of his legs, they were huge! Utai like...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we were ordinary in the first half, down 6-4 for most of the first half

what ever they said to Blake at the half time break worked a treat, 2 40/20s that both resulted in tries and he assisted in one of them

he totaly controlled the game in the second half

also very impressed with Sideshow's replacement, Et'u (sp)

hits and runs like Fui

there were alot of Flegg players in PL and we have again showed our depth in cleaning up the Silvertails 3 out of 3

Gronk

Staff member
Twizzle said:
we were ordinary in the first half, down 6-4 for most of the first half

what ever they said to Blake at the half time break worked a treat, 2 40/20s that both resulted in tries and he assisted in one of them

he totaly controlled the game in the second half

also very impressed with Sideshow's replacement, Et'u (sp)

hits and runs like Fui

there were alot of Flegg players in PL and we have again showed our depth in cleaning up the Silvertails 3 out of 3

Yeah Blake's 2 40/20's change dthe game and set the boys up for a great win. I gotta say that Mateo was gret too. I'd love to know the stats on his off loads. His second phase was quite exceptional.

OK, in Flegg - who was the big unit Duan Somebody ? Gee he looks the goods.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Gronk said:
Yeah Blake's 2 40/20's change dthe game and set the boys up for a great win. I gotta say that Mateo was gret too. I'd love to know the stats on his off loads. His second phase was quite exceptional.

OK, in Flegg - who was the big unit Duan Somebody ? Gee he looks the goods.

Poeneki...he has the Ian Roberts physique about him, very promising.

2 True Blues

Coach
Real test coming up next weekend for you guys when you play the Dragons in Premier league. Gonna be a pearler of a game for sure !!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
2 True Blues said:
Real test coming up next weekend for you guys when you play the Dragons in Premier league. Gonna be a pearler of a game for sure !!!

we're well short of forward depth at the moment...we'll probably be pulling players out of park football for that one.

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
eelavation said:

that's life.

If that is true we are going to be quite short in centre depth for next year with O'Dwyer, Delaney, Farrer, Parmatangi and Graham alll gone. I actually held high hopes for Farrer

Stagger eel

Staff member
T-BONE MCGRAW said:
If that is true we are going to be quite short in centre depth for next year with O'Dwyer, Delaney, Farrer, Parmatangi and Graham alll gone. I actually held high hopes for Farrer

very true..I think there's a guy from the Queensland cup side South Logan who might be here, I believe he's name is Mase Laulu Togagae. he's apparently a centre.

Latest posts