What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

ImTheMan

Juniors
Both Trump and Dutton are now preferred by most voters.

Look at that primary vote for labor 28% lmao, ew. Literally about 3 in 4 Aussies are off Albo. And Dutton is now preferred PM.

Dutton will be worth the wait.

*Sips whiskey*
Cheers!

Last edited:

ImTheMan

Juniors
With rumors of an early election on the way, I might be able to get you a couple of Pop Vinyls in time for Christmas @Gronk y to add to your collection. It will come in a Democracy Limited Edition 2024 Combo Pack, featuring Pres Donald Trump and PM Dutton. The question is do you still want me to wrap it for you so you are still at least somewhat surprised?

*Sips whiskey*
Cheers!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Oh but it is about victimhood, the mere act of blaming the left here as you do makes that abundantly clear, it is classic we're the victims here shit.

You simply can't help yourself, Pavlov's dog is working his poor little arse off here
Again, I’m not claiming to be a victim. I’m not pretending I’m sO sCaReD rN because of what happened to Trump and the MAGA fans.

The victims were hit with bullets. They were actual victims, not the postmodern victims by vicarious association we are discussing here.

So no, not everyone is a victim, but yes the Democrats need to stop demonising Trump and his voters. Or they will be more likely to become victims in the future.

ImTheMan

Juniors
Gronk while you consider my inevitable Christmas gift proposition, I ask myself as I retire this evening: How many riots would have been encouraged by now from the left if it was the other way around with the attempted assasination?
Food for thought. No violence or reactions at all yet. Who is really full of "RWNJ rage", really? Maybe they are as a whole the more civil and tolerant ones not the deplorables depicted by your heroes.

*Sips whiskey*
Cheers!

ImTheMan

Juniors

Everyday leftists like those I have met in Australia espousing various conspiracies about staging and entertaining conspiracies about gun violence now akin to Sandy Hook. Apparently the Dad gave his life for the cause. Like this thread in real life. The highlights at the start are the reactions from this thread (satire) #tolerantleft
*Sips whiskey*
Cheers

Latest posts