What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any News On Dykes Yet?

ok, ten sport is on
4 milion dollar salary cap next year allegedly......spaznier.......brown looking balder....no chance for spaz to play next year........timmins maybe to esl. its all dragons so far
wharatahs
boro lose 4 nil in cup final
akermanis to swans?

no dykes news so far. probably will be on footy show.

Aries

Bench
cronullashark said:
nothing on channel 10, just some crap about gasnier

Did Gaziner grow up in the Shire?
Otherwise Moragan Tiranui called the Kogarah area a "Shire" :lol::lol:

$h@rk$

Juniors
i cant believe half of u. our season has ended? so we are a one man team? what happened to latu, our biggest threat to all teams, returning kimmorley, the big forwards, vagana, simmo n albert, beau... thommo for crying out loud. what happened to them. oh i also forgot covell, kingston, gallen, bird and probably more i forgot. some of u guys disgust me through ur attitudes towards this club.

Aries

Bench
$h@rk$ said:
i cant believe half of u. our season has ended? so we are a one man team? what happened to latu, our biggest threat to all teams, returning kimmorley, the big forwards, vagana, simmo n albert, beau... thommo for crying out loud. what happened to them. oh i also forgot covell, kingston, gallen, bird and probably more i forgot. some of u guys disgust me through ur attitudes towards this club.

you'll get use to it!

imasharkie

Coach
so says a supporter of about 1 year.

grow up sharks

people are talking rheotretical and this has been going on for years. Just a way of blowing off some rage.

$h@rk$

Juniors
imasharkie said:
so says a supporter of about 1 year.

grow up sharks

people are talking rheotretical and this has been going on for years. Just a way of blowing off some rage.

5 years actually..

who cares if its been going on for years. how can a person actually believe it is all over for their club because of one man who practically evry1 wanted to leave.

Aries

Bench
$h@rk$ said:
5 years actually..

who cares if its been going on for years. how can a person actually believe it is all over for their club because of one man who practically evry1 wanted to leave.

I think he ment 1 year on here, sharks...

As IMA said, they are just blowing off steam at the disappointment and don't really mean what they are saying. They might today, but maybe not in a week or so...

imasharkie

Coach
Quote:
Originally Posted by imasharkie
Can you inform us queenslanders when you find out. Ten news here only covers Broncs and cowboys.

Aries said:
they said nothing about it ima

I'll wait up for tens late news and the footy show. Might get some news then. Thanks anyway Aries.

Aries

Bench
imasharkie said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by imasharkie
Can you inform us queenslanders when you find out. Ten news here only covers Broncs and cowboys.

I'll wait up for tens late news and the footy show. Might get some news then. Thanks anyway Aries.

They also said nothing on channel 9 news... I missed the channel 7 one.

McLovin

Staff member
The footy show wont tell us s**t. It's not like them to talk footy, plus, they have the new aussie idols on tonight...

Inferno

Coach
Nothing about it on NRL on fox either.

Given the surgery was today, I'd say it will be tomorow before we hear anything.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Syndemosis sprain huh?

Well guess what people, that's not the same as Noddy's injury as reported. Is the same as Nige's though.

Nige got the pin - 5 months out.

Addo - we wait and see.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
SharkWings said:
What does this mean. Is it a particularly bad type of sprain?

The syndemosis is a ligament that runs between the tibia and fibula. If it "sprains", proper term ruptures, the whole stability of the lower leg is gone as the tib and fib "split". If it's bad enough the pin they insert is to keep the tib and fib in place.

syndesmosis.JPG

Vagana's was particularly bad as he had an associated fibular fracture. There's been no talk that Addo has a fracture so he may just get out of it a bit lighter.

Here's hoping.

Card Shark

Immortal
Surely some one has heard the truth - I really think our season rests on Dykes' availability. Sideline Eye??
We aint a 1 man team but he is 1 man we need!

Latest posts