What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any news on Joey's neck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey007

Juniors
Has anyone heard any update to how Joey's neck injury is healing? Has the neck brace come off yet & is surgery required?

princess plj

Juniors
i read in the paper that he is going for tests this week sometime to see if he needs the surgery. hopefully all goes well for joe and he can begin traning in nov.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Missa said:
i heard if he has to have surgery...he will prob retire....hope he is ok

yeah i read that too, cos the thought of neck surgery kinda scares him. So im crossing my fingers that he doesnt have to have surgery, we should know in a this week or next i think.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mat Johns did state on Saturday, albeit very briefly that he doesn't need an operation on the sportshow 2SM.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
eelavation said:
Mat Johns did state on Saturday, albeit very briefly that he doesn't need an operation on the sportshow 2SM.
phew *breathes a sigh of relief* thanks for the info. im so glad he doesnt need the surgury cos i would be VERY upset if he decided to retire

Kaz

junior
eelavation said:

What a total surprise that news is. :shock:

all-knight

Juniors
he'll be back dont worry!!

by the way, its sooooooooooooooooooo good to see u guys from the knights forum, i was beginning to think id never find you guys again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.