What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any POMs want an avatar bet??

alexisUK

Juniors
Yeh, but it's BOOOORING. Which is why I watch rugby... :? And to be fair, it's not as if we ever win anything in that. But I spose having a bit of Greek blood in me means I can gloat about the European cup, but that's pretty much history now :(

alexisUK

Juniors
I'm trying, but my limited HTML knowledge is f*ckin it up no end...

Ah there we go, a bit of Green and Gold, an admission of the final score, and a bit of characteristic British pluck. Unlike the GB team on Sat, I'm not going to roll over and die! :)

Simo

First Grade
good on ya guys, lets hope next year we can all have a bit of fun again.

until then enjoy the flag of the champions!!!

DIEHARD

----
It warms my heart to see so many new Aussie converts.

Beauty mate! :mrgreen:

Good on 'em for honouring, I'm still waiting for a couple Kiwis to come good. :?

Simo

First Grade
Maybe they were getting over the shock of the footy and so turned on the cricket and are still crying :lol:

alexisUK

Juniors
Hey, I'm no convert :p Will be changing my avatar as soon as allowed. One more week yet tho :( It must get boring seeing your team win every goddamn competition! Wouldn't mind gettin' myself down to Oz to watch some club footy though, but I guess I'd better finish Uni and make some money first :roll:

Simo

First Grade
Hey dont worry about money, if its one thing you POMs have us in it is a strong currency.

You will make nearly 3 times your money converting it to ours!

Latest posts