What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone found the game in Canberra yet?

raidersfan

Juniors
I know theres 1,000's of these threads but not one for Canberra. Has anyone got the call from EB or anywhere yet in the ACT? On Monday I went into EB and they said that there was only a 80% chance of getting it by friday???? I'll give them a call tomorrow because people in Sydney are getting it tomorrow. Any News?

devonuto

Juniors
I got a call yesterday from EB in Woden to tell me that they are 98% sure they'll have it by friday morning.

Scotty

Juniors
I havent heard anything from Games Wizards in Tuggeranong yet. Sydney will probably release it before here though, its just like with everything.

Scotty

Juniors
If someone calls up an EB or Games Wizards first thing tomorrow morning, im sure they would all be doing the same thing. Hopefully they are releasing it tomorrow, if not, another day wont hurt.

manlysucks

Juniors
I got a call from Eb Civic at about 6 tonight while I was at Manuka Pool.another glorious day in the nations capital = )
The guy said that ring tommorrow(Thirsday) and they should have it.He sounded preety sure as well.If you have pre ordered the game, I suggest calling at around midday and they should be able to tell you if you can get it.
I hope its out tommorrow.Ive physched my self up so much, I'll be so dissapointed if I have to wait another day.

kiwi_man

Juniors
i got a call from eb games in woden yesterday sayin they are 98%sure i would be able to pick it up on friday