What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone going to the Cows game?

stevo

Juniors
Risa and I are making the big trip up to Townsville for the Knights game. Just wondering are any of you guys from the Crusade or anyone on here making the trek? It would be great to sit with you guys if you are.

Stranger

Coach
Im not, but im pretty sure they are planning to fly up on the friday and fly back on the sunday?

I am! Paid for my Crusade tour today!

Benny is pretty close to the mark. We are flying up Saturday morning, coming home Sunday arvo.

RABK

Referee
stevo said:
Risa and I are making the big trip up to Townsville for the Knights game. Just wondering are any of you guys from the Crusade or anyone on here making the trek? It would be great to sit with you guys if you are.

Sure are, perhaps 10 or so of us at this stage. We're all putting our money in for the trip by this thursday.

Gonna take us out for a night on the town ay? :p

stevo

Juniors
Red and Blue Knight said:
Sure are, perhaps 10 or so of us at this stage. We're all putting our money in for the trip by this thursday.

Gonna take us out for a night on the town ay? :p

Na man, broke as. So how you guys getting your tix. like i'd love to sit with you all. The hills at either end of the stadium are great.

Jedda

Juniors
I'm on my way up with the Crusade too Stevo. I'm looking foward to seeing you again, *whispers* (an have some girls to hang out with);-)

It's probably easiest for you to contact PrideKnight via PM as he's doing the co-ordinating of the trip. No doubt we'll want to get as many vocal Newie supporters together as possible.

stevo

Juniors
Yeah done that last night. Man that's sweet as that you're coming up. I was actually thinking about that today. I was like hey Trudy lives over here now, wonder if shes coming. Man thats mad as. I'm so excited ay. Haven't been to a knights game in 2 years. Damn NRL and their dodgey arse draws!

astrogirl

First Grade
Jedda, how are you finding Sydney?!

Just to keep things on topic, I may be small chance of making the trip - mind you I have said I'll try to make it to games and I have been to maybe only one game this year so far... Is everyone getting GA tix?

stevo

Juniors
Astro that would be awsome if you came. GA will be the way to go. Nice grassy hills!

astrogirl

First Grade
Would be cool to be able to go, but I will have to decide at the last minute.

If snow is good, then I'll do that. If not then I'll see if I can get a flight, accomodation and tix to the game - should be ok since you guys are getting GA!

Been a while since I have seen u Risa!