What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone in bay 143-146 willing to swap into dragons area?

Kogarah4Ever

Juniors
Hi guys i know this is a long shot but are there any dragons fans who purchased up to 16 tickets in bays 143-146 who are willing to swap into bay 123 (dragons area).

My gf is a roosters supporter and was first in line at ticketek this morning, but unable to purchase in the roosters bay, massive ticketek f**k up.

Please PM me if you can help.

UPDATE: Its actually 16 tickets, willing to swap any number.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
My friend accidentally bought 2 tickets in Bay 117, I'm looking for a trade into 140-144. Any Dragons fans buy on the wrong side?

Gonggirl

Juniors
Thanks to those who've responded. Still looking to swap some tickets, particularly if you're in Bay 146.

I have 6 tickets in 145 section and would love to get into the Dragons section, I cannot PM you as this is my first post by feel welcome to pm me and I'll give you my details, if this section suits.

email sent, thx

Last edited:

s9657bd

Juniors
Hi there Gonggirl, I have sent you a message on your profile page regarding ticket swap. I have 6 tickets in bay 120 (dragons supporter) area that I would love to swap to bay 145 or other Rooster supporter area. Please let me know if yourself or anyone else is interested in a swap.

Cheers

whitevan

Juniors
Hi there Gonggirl, I have sent you a message on your profile page regarding ticket swap. I have 6 tickets in bay 120 (dragons supporter) area that I would love to swap to bay 145 or other Rooster supporter area. Please let me know if yourself or anyone else is interested in a swap.

Cheers

Hi i have one ticket in 144-1 can i please swap for one of yours i cant pm not enough post if anyone could help me out sending him a pm please contact me .

Gonggirl

Juniors

Cheers

Thanks I have responded to you pm and also I have rang the number you gave me and left a message on there, I've left my number on your answering machine, if you could let me know what row and exactly what section here you say 120 on your pm you said 121, i have to talk to the other 5, I'm happy just to get over the other end, but it would be a mutual thing, if you could let me know that would be great, thx

Gonggirl

Juniors
At the moment I do still have the 6 tickets in the 145 section C Reserve (roosters supporters section) and would love to swap and get over to the Dragons supporters section say anything from 113-116 or 122-125 or 317 - 321 and if the tickets end up being B Reserve we are willing to reimburse the difference totally, thx

dragonfan12

Juniors
sorry to change the subject but if anyone has two spare tickets after this trade, plz let me know via pm with either your mob or email. Thanks really dont mean to be a pain

hoolism

Juniors
Ive got 3 category b tickets (bay 137) up the roosters end. looking to swap with someone with similar tickets in the dragons supporters section. If anyone can help out let me know!
cheers

Latest posts