What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone keen for a post season piss up?

Big-Steve

Juniors
Hey did ya ever get together? I'll come along to give some constructive criticism of the season for ya:)

No need. I've had our staff on 24-hour shifts running all the stats through our Cray supercomputers here at Dawson Central.

After exhaustive analysis, you'll be glad to know we've worked out that if we'd scored one point more than Parra come full time in the GF, the season would have been slightly improved.

Oh, that and if we'd shifted all the home games to Shanghai...

Sorry guys I have been missing, lets do this f**king. Last roll call I need more than 2 to make it worthwhile lets do a friday night 24th nov venue tba. sign up now !

2 True Blues

Coach
newtownbluebags said:
can't hardly wait! :D ;-)

Well the boys are officially back in training for the 2007 year now NBB....The clock is definately ticking mate....LOL............;-) :lol: :cool:

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
2 True Blues said:
Well the boys are officially back in training for the 2007 year now NBB....The clock is definately ticking mate....LOL............;-) :lol: :cool:
:D Got my gear & ready to go!.....;-)

2 True Blues

Coach
So am I mate. Looks like we play Souths first game of the season again like in 2006. This season we will hopefully start the season with a win, rather than a loss to Souths like last year though.

Still have not decided what stubbie holder to utilise on the day though.....

2 True Blues

Coach
Jeffles said:
Souths have no PL team. We will most likely play Norths, South Sydney's feeder club.

Is that right jeffles ?? Yeah I noticed Roosters were playing Sths first up in 2007 and just assumed we would follow suit like last season.

So will there be ONE less team in the comp as such in 2007, or is another team coming into the Prem/league comp to fill this gap ??

Jeffles

Bench
This Norths - Souths arrangement was announced months ago. I guess there will be one less team in PL.

2 True Blues

Coach
I heard talk about it for sometime but heard nothing definate. If there is one less team I wonder how this will effect the BYE/draw etc......Should be interesting.

2 True Blues

Coach
Jeffles said:
Souths have no PL team. We will most likely play Norths, South Sydney's feeder club.

Was just thinking mate. If we play Norths/Souths first game it is more than likely that the Frank HYDE ( Cup/shield ) will be a THREE game contest again next season !!! Should be a good game with the best of Norths and souths against us. Souths have been a bogey side in years gone by, as has Norths at Nth sydney oval. Should be some good quality footy next season on offer btw these original legend clubs of rugby league . Can't wait !!!!;-)

Possible Jets versus the Mighty Bears grandfinal in 2007 ????!!!! would be good !!! Though we definately still have some unfinished business against Parra after the last two seasons....LOL...........

Latest posts