What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone that ordered from League Unlimited?????

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
I was talking to Willow (moderator) and he said that only people in Sydney would get it today. Sorry Buddy but it doesn’t look good.

Anonymous

Juniors
PKer- said:
They are being sent on Friday (Today).
Thats incorrect. Some were sent out yesterday with the first batch. These were despatched immediately.
A second batch was sent out this morning... once again as soon as the games arrived.
Some will received them Monday or Tuesday depending on the post.
Loads of people would have received the game today.

Anonymous

Juniors
Okay now before loses their shirt over this, please remember a few things.

Firstly the game has been in production for almost two years.

LU have been chasing it and promoting throughout this time.

We have provided a free forum so people can discuss the game.

We have allowed other retailers to advertise here so people had a choice.

We have provided an avenue to supply the game to members at low price and with free delivery.

If Australia Post are tardy, that could only mean one extra day at the most (not our fault).

The games were slow in getting to us (we chased the courier company but again, not our fault).

A batch of games were picked up direct from Sydney and sent out before they had a chance to get cold. There were the oldest orders.

A second batch was sent this morning to complete the supply.

Most mail order companies take 7-21 days. We are taking about 2-3 working days.

Sorry for the slight delay but we've been chasing this game for almost two years and hopefully a day or two won't cause the dams to bust.

Cheers.

bartman

Immortal
Thanks Willow.

I ordered pretty late in the piece, so I'm cool with the timing.

People who wanted their hands on the game as soon as it hit "the shelves" shouldn't have done a postal pre-order, because you've got to allow time for the (free) delivery (to your door)!

So chill people... and you can benefit from all the tips that already appear on this Forum thread when you do start to play!

legend

Coach
I personally picked up a box of games from HES on Thursday afternoon and they were not ready for me to take delivery until 1.30-2.00 that afternoon. I then rushed home, printed off the list of people in NSW that had pre-ordered the game months ago, then took of to Australia Post, packaged each one and made sure they went out in Thursdays post. I was not going to leave it to Australia Post to do.

I ask you, how much more can we do? There is a postal strike for parcel post in NSW at present and had we decided to use a courier, chances are some of you would be still waiting.

Also, what you have to remember is we were told a while back the release date was Dec 12 but many places decided to sell them before the official release date as they had more clout with the distributors (HES).

All I can say is as soon as we got the games, they were in the post no more than two hours later. It's not in our best interests to hold back the game now is it?

Latest posts