What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone trying to complete Legend mode ?

devonuto

Juniors
You don't have to play a full season to unlock League God mode, you can compete in any competition, like SOO.

Dragon

Coach
IM playing the NRL comp on Legend mode, and im getting great nail biting games every time. My team (the Dragons) are currently in 8th spot with 4 rounds to go, with about 3 teams breathing down my kneck for a top eight finish. Its so bloody awesome :)

Legend mode plays exactly like a league game, the only problem i have is getting kicks away. If anyone has any hints id appreciate it.

Cheersand well done again Sidhe!

Munky

Coach
Dragon said:
IM playing the NRL comp on Legend mode, and im getting great nail biting games every time. My team (the Dragons) are currently in 8th spot with 4 rounds to go, with about 3 teams breathing down my kneck for a top eight finish. Its so bloody awesome :)

Legend mode plays exactly like a league game, the only problem i have is getting kicks away. If anyone has any hints id appreciate it.

On the fourth and fifth tackle one of your designated kickers will move into position on the short side at first receiver. If you want to go to him tap pass just as the ball is being played, you will need to kick immediately.

Frank_The_Tank

Juniors
Dragon said:

If you get the ball to a wider player who is usuaully standing flat footed(granted its not always a back) it tends to be easier to get off a kick because he is usually alot deeper than the first off reciever. it gives you more time and your team mates are already on the front foot to chase