What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Who Bags Fui

The Engineers Room

First Grade
It was a legitimate, if unofrtunate, penalty.

If no one had have charged Kimmorley and he had have nailed it, everyone would be up in arms about how lazy we were and blah blah blah...

It's just one of those things that you have to sometimes cop in a game of footy.

Can't bag him too much but if you extend the forearm/elbow towards the kicker you are always going to get yourself into trouble.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No one can blame Fui, i was more upset at our halfback's ridiculous field goal attempt which put them in field goal range anyway.

Bazal

Post Whore
No one can blame Fui, i was more upset at our halfback's ridiculous field goal attempt which put them in field goal range anyway.

Shhh....didn't you know Finch is half the reason we're still in touch with the 8 :sarcasm:

barney gumble

Juniors
You have to admire the effort of Fui, though that was always going to be a penalty and unfortunately, justifiable.

Kickers are protected species, can't attack the legs and can't attack the head, that's the current rules whether they're right or not's a whole other debate.

paulb88

Juniors
Kimmorley is about 4"1', had it been any other player Fui would have hit him square on the chest

Just a query, do you think if Luke Burt would have kept the ball in play that it would have been play on, as they wouldnt have had time to check the replay?

DJShaksta

First Grade
Kimmorley is about 4"1', had it been any other player Fui would have hit him square on the chest

Just a query, do you think if Luke Burt would have kept the ball in play that it would have been play on, as they wouldnt have had time to check the replay?

They would've checked it at the next play stoppage, so if Parra had've gone the length of the field and scored, it would've been the first thing looked at.

I agree with Noddy, $h!t way to end a good game.