What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anything official on Goodwin and Ale yet?

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
This is such a chicken and egg argument - Carney has not displayed any organisational skills so is not put in a position to display them so has not displayed any organisational skills.

Carney had heaps of opportunity in reserves to show his wares and obviously just didn't produce what the coach is looking for.

Raider Azz

Bench
carney has had plenty of oppurtunity to display his organisation skills, both in first grade and reggies - he just looks much much better when he runs the ball.

Bay56

First Grade
Tokyo_Raider said:
This is such a chicken and egg argument - Carney has not displayed any organisational skills so is not put in a position to display them so has not displayed any organisational skills.

Carney had heaps of opportunity in reserves to show his wares and obviously just didn't produce what the coach is looking for.

You could be correct .... but I'd go with the fact that he could have all the skills in the game and he still would not drop Smith or Withers.

I would ask who has played the better football in the past 7 weeks, Carney or Withers. If you answered Withers go to the back of the class ... if you answered Carney can you also explain why Carney started on the bench and was taken off late in the game against the Tigs.

gph

Juniors
Bay56 said:
You could be correct .... but I'd go with the fact that he could have all the skills in the game and he still would not drop Smith or Withers.

Of course, that's a theory you might have