What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANZAC Test Team

lafai

Bench
Yeah I thought about adding one of them but it's only 3 games so Kearney will probably just put Luke, Brown and Nikorima there

Unlikely the panthers would allow Whare to go and no doubt we'll lose a few more before the finals are out

RTS
Nightingale
Simona
Kata
Vatuvei
Foran
Benji
Bromwich
Luke
Matulino
Mannering
Proctor
Taumalolo

Nikorima
Moa
Taupau
Taukeiaho

Soliola
Brown
Harris
Lolohea
JWH
Rona
Afosa-Solomona

jaseg

Juniors
Over lunch I had a bit of a longer think about it rather than scattered thoughts based on what I think Kearney would do... came up with this 24 man squad. I know Lewis Brown is pretty much a cert to be in the squad, but I'd go a young hooker & Glenn instead - Glenn has been too good this year to ignore entirely, and we need to blood another genuine hooker. Hard to pick which young hooker... I guess if pushed I'd lean towards Levi because he appears to have the best shot at regular NRL football over the next couple of years.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
Jason Nightingale
Peta Hiku
Tim Simona
Manu Vatuvei
Kieran Foran
Benji Marshall
Jesse Bromwich
Issac Luke
Ben Matulino
Kevin Proctor
Simon Mannering
Jason Taumalolo

Kodi Nikorima
Sam Moa
Martin Taupau
Tohu Harris

Tuimoala Lolohea
Danny Levi / Manaia Cherrington (hard to pick between them IMO)
Curtis Rona
Matthew Wright (hugely underrated and we're short on centres - Kata isn't there yet and Tongan besides)
Alex Glenn
Siosiua Taukeiaho
Jordan McLean (assuming he wants to play for NZ and not - potentially - NSW/Aus)

lafai

Bench
Unlikely the panthers would allow Whare to go and no doubt we'll lose a few more before the finals are out

RTS
Nightingale
Simona
Kata
Vatuvei
Foran
Benji
Bromwich
Luke
Matulino
Mannering
Proctor
Taumalolo

Nikorima
Moa
Taupau
Taukeiaho

Soliola
Brown
Harris
Lolohea
JWH
Rona
Afosa-Solomona

I like this team but I think if Whare is fit he should be the first centre chosen

Panther_Daz

Staff member
JWH and Blair are in great form. Who to drop from the successful mid year Test team? Taumalolo also to return.

Great problem to have!!!

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
Would like to see Nelso Asofa-Solomona in the extended squad for the end-of-year series. Might help cement his future in RL & keep the RU off his back

Latest posts