What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anzac test to be held at Eden Park

Gibbo

Juniors
Wish they'd held it in Dunedin instead just to see a rugby league match in the Forsyth Bar stadium but hey, hopefully a good match.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
While that would have been quite cool for Dunedin, it's all about crowd figures. I'd say Eden Park will draw close to 30,000 or over while maybe 20,000 at Dunedin? It's all about getting some money for the NZRL.

Coastbloke

Bench
Yeh, I thought it was going to be at Dunedin as well, but if they are confident of a great crowd at Eden Park, then I think that is probably the correct way to go..

They should make some sort of declaration about Dunedin being a shoo in for the 2014 Four Nations...

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I went that game in 2010, its a great stadium and pretty good atmosphere.

It will be interesting to see what crowd will be. They got close to 40,000 for a club game last year.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
As much as i wanted the ANZAC test in the south island i think for the good of the game in NZ it needs to be in Auckland for a 30,000 to 40,000 crowd. If it was played in the south island you'd be looking at 20,000 to 22,000 crowd in Christchurch and probably 15,000 in Dunedin.

IanG

Coach
As I said before. You never know. They havne't announced yet where the end of year test is yet.

Latest posts