What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Api Koroisau coward punch

thorson1987

Coach
Based on the feedback in the media, here and merkins like Luke Lewis... He deserved it (the punch and sin bin), it was coming to him.

So why the f**k did Ennis get away with being a shit merkin for so long?
Blokes will flog each other now after the first push, get both sin binned but at least you can lash out.

I reckon alot of people would say that Ennis would have deserved it if someone punched him.

Based on the feedback in the media, here and merkins like Luke Lewis... He deserved it (the punch and sin bin), it was coming to him.

So why the f**k did Ennis get away with being a shit merkin for so long?
Blokes will flog each other now after the first push, get both sin binned but at least you can lash out.
Sharks players and fans hate Walker after he broke Jayden Brailey's jaw last year then sledged him calling him a f**king soft merkin, or words to that effect.
Have Manly fans forgot about that incident?
It's a shame Scott got in first, then again I think he played with Brailey in the Sharks juniors.
Walker has a target on his back.

SBD82

Coach
Admittedly it's a long time since I've played, but the rule in my local comp was understood to be that the third man into a fight throwing punches was an automatic send off.

Not sure if that was just in my local comp?

t-ba

Post Whore
Admittedly it's a long time since I've played, but the rule in my local comp was understood to be that the third man into a fight throwing punches was an automatic send off.

Not sure if that was just in my local comp?

Api would have been sent off if Perenara hadn't sent Walker to the Sin Bin in some weird square up.

He tied his hands by not bothering to get the video review before binning Walker for reasons that no one has been binned for before. It's just Perenara compounding a wrong decision by making another wrong decision. So basically it was just Perenara doing Perenara things.