What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apologies(eels season ends sunday)

denwatts

Juniors
I must make my apologies for my paranoia taking over last week in saying that it would be the Eels last game on Sunday, but I have a confession to make.
I have been and still am in a drug induced psyshosis bought on by my Bipolar disease.I know this is no excuse and I am not for one minute using my condition as a reason for my erractic statement but I feel, as one more famous than myself can use that for his excuse for his behavior ,then like all of us mere mortals who would like to imitate our football heros and I know that I could not imitate him on the football field then maybe I could do it off the field and be just like him and say anything I like and get away with it.Pity I did not make at least a million dollars before admiting I have a problem and only have to fess up went I got caught.:crazy:

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
denwatts said:
I must make my apologies for my paranoia taking over last week in saying that it would be the Eels last game on Sunday, but I have a confession to make.
I have been and still am in a drug induced psyshosis bought on by my Bipolar disease.I know this is no excuse and I am not for one minute using my condition as a reason for my erractic statement but I feel, as one more famous than myself can use that for his excuse for his behavior ,then like all of us mere mortals who would like to imitate our football heros and I know that I could not imitate him on the football field then maybe I could do it off the field and be just like him and say anything I like and get away with it.Pity I did not make at least a million dollars before admiting I have a problem and only have to fess up went I got caught.:crazy:

I think the guys must of read your posting, so all I can say is "post the same again for this weekend".:D:D

fanaticeel

Juniors
So wait, wait wait....tell me, tell me, tell me.....does that mean you bought one or not? oooo look pretty coloured pill......

stuke

Bench
fanaticeel said:
So wait, wait wait....tell me, tell me, tell me.....does that mean you bought one or not? oooo look pretty coloured pill......

NO!!! didn't you hear?? they put them in your pockets for free these days! :lol:

Eelectrica

Referee
It's all good denwatts. I think another thread is in order though.
Gotta stick to what works.

So our season will end this Sunday then??????
I think it just might. Warriors in NZ are always tough to beat, even more so with around 30k people there.
If we lose, that will certainly fire the Bulldogs up for the chance to help eliminate us. No way the Cowboys can handle a bulldogs team hellbent on knocking Parra out of the finals.

Next up is Manly who have a tough choice to make - On the one hand a loss and we're gone, but a win and they break a 10 year drought of playoff wins.
As much as they'd love to knock us out I think the win will prove too tempting.

So that leaves Melbourne V Broncos. Melbourne hate us because Fitzy once mumbled something about them not being in the comp. They've been the form team all year, they know they can recover from the loss. As such their hatred for Parra will see them lose the game to the Broncos so as to knock us out and thus our season ends on Sunday.

Eelementary

Post Whore
denwatts said:

Is this your subtle, under-handed way of taking poetic licence to criticise a certain drug-popping future Immortal?