What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are LOL@SOUFFS cheating?

melon....

Coach
Poor old Joe. Fancy being forced, shafted to the side, a year after your "Big signing" status was bestowed upon you by the new owners of Blackcourt Chequbook RL club?

Incredible. But why would LOL@SOUFFS do that to a guy who is so passionate about his league and the bunnies?

Is it because the continuous chequebook style rugby league the two clueless idiots running the show has pushed them way over the cap? Has their latest overpriced handbag pushed them way over?

Maybe. These idiots have been burning cheque butts like there's no tomorrow. And there is every posibility they knew about their over spending. This isnt about cutting a player because of poor form, ill discipline or good business. Its only about bad business. Systematic, bad business.

Does it warrant an extraordinary audit? A special visit from Shuey?

Possibly....Potentially....Probably.

Give them their spoon now. If it was good enough for the Dogs in 02.......

I said Easts would finish above these turkeys....now watch it unfold.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Resigned to the fact that they're gonna finish lower than Souths eh melon?

LOL@GOOSTERS

The Preacher

First Grade
I don't think you can draw those sort of conclusions without some sort of proof.

Now if it was the Dragons, I could understand it, Doust CAN'T count. :shock:

We have "unique, one off, exceptional circumstances" every year. :(

yobbo84

First Grade
You would think a Sydney supporter would have enough to worry about wouldn't you?

The Preacher

First Grade
Melon, have a look at the thread of 50centforlife. At least he had all the relevant facts to back up his statement. ;-)

MattJ

Juniors
sad repetitive old melon, why the hell are you concerned with souths? Your new coach just took up his position because he claims the the horoscope in the telecrap told him to.
but its nice to see thast you have accepted the fact that the only way the roosters will finish above souths this year is for us to have all our points docked :lol:

Junior Bunny

Juniors
Immortal said:
Souths Sydneys little brother is so annoying.
The jealous little brother who whinges and whines when he doesnt get his own way. The one in the family that everyone dislikes.

badav

Bench
melon.... said:
Poor old Joe. Fancy being forced, shafted to the side, a year after your "Big signing" status was bestowed upon you by the new owners of Blackcourt Chequbook RL club?

Incredible. But why would LOL@SOUFFS do that to a guy who is so passionate about his league and the bunnies?

I dont think anybody on here even knows 1% of clubs dealings and the salary cap. And i dont think you are any different. Yet there are all these people who think they know enough to claim other clubs are over the cap. Get your hand off it.

And about Joe Gulavao. Why do people feel sorry for him?? You cant expect to put in half arsed efforts, and keep getting picked in first grade, just so you can take home your 350 grand paycheck. You obviously have to earn it from the clubs point of view. This applies to all players at all clubs.

eaglezno1

Juniors
badav said:
I dont think anybody on here even knows 1% of clubs dealings and the salary cap. And i dont think you are any different. Yet there are all these people who think they know enough to claim other clubs are over the cap. Get your hand off it.

And about Joe Gulavao. Why do people feel sorry for him?? You cant expect to put in half arsed efforts, and keep getting picked in first grade, just so you can take home your 350 grand paycheck. You obviously have to earn it from the clubs point of view. This applies to all players at all clubs.

and what about Scum Bag Williams? plays 5 games a season and takes his $400k home

Hutty1986

Immortal
It's a lovely little partnership- Melon, the joke of the forums happens to follow the Rorters, the joke of the NRL

drake

First Grade
Melon... the one person who is easily a bigger wanker than even Russell Crowe.

Off the meds again ay Mel?

Brutus

Referee
melon.... said:

Who's passionate about league and bunnies? Joe?

Get farked he's been there 3 mins and done nothing on big money.

Worst post ever.

Good on Russ and Pete for attempting to get rid of this hack signed before they got there.