What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are opposing fans blowing up?

Harold Holt

Juniors
I didnt see anything in the media but were cowboys fans going off at all after each try and successful conversion that the storm put on them. We have already played them at home this year but if we hadn't im sure the boys on the hill would be bathing for blood after each of the 20 four pointers that slater and co. would no doubt run in. Sure they dont get the 2 points but either does the losing side and there is going to be plenty of teams losing to them this year. What ever way you slice it they are still cheating. The team that they field each week is over the cap pure and simple.

I didnt see anything in the media but were cowboys fans going off at all after each try and successful conversion that the storm put on them. We have already played them at home this year but if we hadn't im sure the boys on the hill would be bathing for blood after each of the 20 four pointers that slater and co. would no doubt run in. Sure they dont get the 2 points but either does the losing side and there is going to be plenty of teams losing to them this year. What ever way you slice it they are still cheating. The team that they field each week is over the cap pure and simple.

Thanks for letting me know.

I didn't know if that might happen.

By the way is the water still warm Harold?

gregstar

Referee
every team playing them should get 2 points regardless of the result.

it would be unfair on a side to miss the top 8 or top 4 by two points that they should have received playing the storm who are cheating.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Imagine being 9th at Round 26 and needing to beat those labia to get in the 8.

One might get pissed off if a loss in that theoretical cost one's team

Quigs

Immortal
Don't worry Cap'n, we'll do em for sure.

I'm just a little bit more worried about our for and against. That might knock us out of the race for the eight

But ..... I have a dream.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Post Whore
You may well have a dream but I can guarantee you it won't be one of those wet ones.

No excitement in Sharkville. No wood.

Eion

First Grade
every team playing them should get 2 points regardless of the result.

it would be unfair on a side to miss the top 8 or top 4 by two points that they should have received playing the storm who are cheating.
Except that not everyone plays them twice, so a team could get in the 8 because they got 4 points from their 2 games against the storm when another might miss out because they only got to play them once. There's no magic wand with this one.

carcharias

Immortal
I thought the would fall in a heap...looks like they are going to give everyone a hiding instead.

this years comp is now a write off...the 2010 Claytons premeirship.
whoever wins will have * next to their name.