What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the players voting with their feet?

With nary a win since Mary's rather premature contract extension, the question in my mind is of whether the form slump is a mute demonstration by a faction in the squad.

After all, we've had a recent spate of homesicknesses ie Nene McDonald - who is, love or loathe him - is a better winger than anything we have now, Leeson Ah Mau (long term Dragon and, arguably, our most reliable prop) and Gareth Widdop - surely the lure of The Archers, Viz and fish n chips wrapped in The Sun isn't that strong in someone who hasn't lived in the UK since he was about 15?!

Also, Mike Cooper gave the club a massive serve on his way out - also after having sought, or been granted, an early release.

Maybe I'm talking out of my ar$e but the thought crossed my mind.

hewi

Bench
Not been rude but I thought Cooper enjoyed his time with us. Having said that I do feel that the players are not a happy bunch, one hopes by years end they will tell the CEO that the moron (coach) has lost the players.