What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the Raiders...

flyer

Juniors
.....the team with the bleakest future in the NRL?

"Newcastle Raiders." has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

Roy Rover

Juniors
We'll be OK. People just need to keep things in perspective. We're a mid table side and probably will be for the forseeable future. Don't get too carried away when we string a few wins together and too don't in the dumps after a few losses.

ausraider

Juniors
Roy Rover said:
We'll be OK. People just need to keep things in perspective. We're a mid table side and probably will be for the forseeable future. Don't get too carried away when we string a few wins together and too don't in the dumps after a few losses.

Agree Rover we are OK, just that the coach needs the punt for silly line ups.Don't know and still trying to know how Gaffa will turn this team around come Sat night.He has done nothing all year the so called Mr fix it.Elliott should have left Campese at pivot with Carney at 7 and give them licence to thrill.After all there's no pressure as we are so long outsiders in this match.At least Campese has a long kicking game that I think could have helped us against there big forwards.Without him watch the long 15 metre kicks from Withers and Gaffa.Hope fully Woolford and Shif will take charge in attack and Croker can come up with only 1 good thing in the game, thats is no silly passes.Anyway I still think we could have won with Campo and Carney at the base but since we a have a slowpo that chance have evaporated.I still have hope though as long as the commitment is there unlike for the last few weeks.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Bleakest future? Hell no. They've had a terrible run with injuries and still only out of the 8 on for and against. A half fit side with 2 or 3 strign additions next season and they are right up there.

Boing Boing

Juniors
All I want is to see the team play with a bit of passion. That was not evident last week. Also Croker must be dropped to PL. It did Jason Taylor's form the world of good in 2000/2001.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
benmeyer said:
All I want is to see the team play with a bit of passion. That was not evident last week. Also Croker must be dropped to PL. It did Jason Taylor's form the world of good in 2000/2001.

(gasp!)........Blasphamy!

Macko8

Juniors
theres no bleakest future....the team is just at a hard spot atm....wat do you expect with the injuries..and i admit the form hasnt been the best..... BUT we will just have to dig deep(like we always do) and overcome this rough patch....all in all we cant beat the knights to the wooden spoon..

jed

First Grade
flyer, I think you've got a soft spot there for the Raiders. How about this weekend you put away your Hawks beanie, and get down to Bay72, see how real footy is played.