What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the ROOSTERS going to be POO-ing their pants?

Anonymous

Juniors
Methinks that your methinks is miles off the mark and not something I even considered. Odds are I'll probably end up getting behind the Cowboys if they give the Roosters a real run next week.

Stomp

Juniors
The Cowboys will probably go in as underdogs, just like they have for the past 2 games, Bulldogs and Broncos.

It'll be a good game all around, I am going for the Cowboys in this one, but depending how the Roosters approach this game could be the biggest factor.

Stomp

ngunity

Juniors
I don't want to take anything away from what has been two VERY impressive performances by the Cowboys, but I think the Roosters should do them over and here's why:

* The Dogs went into the game complacent, had Shrek with a bad flu, price doing everything wrong, Braith injured, and Shifty kicking worse than he has this season. The Cowboys found chinks in the dogs armour and pounded home the result, deserving their win.

* The Broncos were 1-4 coming into their semi-final not exactly Morale boosting for a team facing down the cows with that AMAZINing Home crowd atmosphere. Broncos were flat and spiritless with Webcke and Tallis both suffering under clouds of a sort. The Boys did enough to defend their slender lead, and deserved their win.

The Roosters finished 1st for a reason, the Cowboys finished 7th for a reason. Skill, experience, and consistency are on the Roosters side for this one, all Sticky needs to do is make sure the Chooks show up and they'll run the Cowboys outta-town for mine

If by some miracle the chooks lose The Panthers or Dogs, with the correct mindset, will stamp out this cowboy revuloution in the GF

It doesn't make sense that with a team of the consistency to come 7th (i.e. not much) could string together 4 of the biggest Finals wins ever. Inconceivable

Knightmare

Coach
North Queensland are up to it- but they will need to play hard against Easts, and aim up and not let the emotion from the weekend carry them away from the main task. I think the Cowboys can go all the way, they've tasted finals football and they know what it means to play sudden death and come away with the points.

Paullyboy

Coach
Thierry Henry said:
Plus I don't really dig the Cowboys, they score half their tries from kicks and have an unholy obssession with the penalty goal.

I think you have them confused with the Bulldogs

I don't think the game is going to hinge on whether the Roosters will play to their ability. They know what's on stake on Sunday. Their last game against the Raiders showed how they can stay focused. The Raiders did all they could to slow the game down but the Roosters showed great composure.

The Cowboys will have to play better than they did against the Bronco's to win.

mullup

Juniors
If/WHEN the Cowboys win, I won't be shitty to see some of you make excuses for the roosters... really, the fortnight off football is a disadvantage for your team.

It's going to happen.... I can't see anyone stopping this runaway locomotive! :clap:

mullup

Juniors
The Roosters will be having trouble sleeping tonight... they'll already be playing the GF vs Dogs in their collective heads... hehehhe

Tonight was proof positive that the week off is NO FRIEND to a Finals team.
#-o

sydraider

First Grade
well mullup i hope it isnt an option, i am counting on you guys to dispose of the scum!!!!!!!!!!!

sydraider

First Grade
LMAO ENVY YOU SAY????

What do i have to envy???

You guys have only won one in the last what is it, 25 or so years, we have taken 3 in that time ;-)

Your run will end soon, you guys are the real madrid of the nrl :lol:

blackfriday

Juniors

wow i actually never realised that. both clubs have lots in common:

lots of money
can buy whoever they want
poofy players

redVgirl

Juniors
as much as i want the cowboys to bring it home, i think easts are too slick. they are like football playing robots! i heard that ricky stuart trains them in a military style....you can see how soldier like they are. i find it rather disturbing! wheres the HEART boys? tsk tsk.

dont think ricky will have left anything to chance leading up to this game. i think the cowboy winning streak is about to come to a screeching halt. unfortunately! :cry: