What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are we confident????

parrachilean31

Juniors
Hello Parra fans

Are we confident against the tigers???? How much will we win or loose By. My predictions is 30points to 10 against the tigers very confident as we had a similar scenario they had won like 6 in a row we came out and pumped them. what are your thoughts???

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
Poor Chilean always getting a bashing with his new threads, keep it up I need some excitement today.

mickdo

Coach
Are we confident that there will be 3 more threads from chilli by game day? You betcha

Glenn

First Grade
Never confident when the Eels are playing......too many bad memories!

Amen, although the form of late has been good at the back of the mind you know all to well Parramatta can come up with a bad game, when they can least afford to. :crazy:

ROGUE

Juniors
Hello Parra fans

Are we confident against the tigers???? How much will we win or loose By. My predictions is 30points to 10 against the tigers very confident as we had a similar scenario they had won like 6 in a row we came out and pumped them. what are your thoughts???

Quietly confident and could you say g'day to josh,sloth,phelps and bulldog ritchie

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why wouldn't we be confident, we are playing damn good footy. But then as Korny says we are Parra :crazy:

Latest posts