What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are we going to be in trouble next week against the Noddydogs?

azzah72

Bench
If the Origin Selectors Buy into the media hype, we could potentially have Barrett, Snowden, Douglas & Gallen out for NSW.

This is Bad

This could mean that:

• Smith is our main playmaker
  • Cuthbo is a starting prop again
  • Kelly might be back

All Bad signs.

We are looking at a very ordinary team in our second must win game!!

It could be:

1.Gardener
2.Ferguson
3.Collis
4.Pommeroy
5.Gordon

6.Kelly
7.Smith

8.Cuthberson
9.Morris
10.Cordoba

11.Millington
12.B.Wright
13.Tupou

14.Tatuai
15.Vave
16.Aiton
17.who?

Don't like the halves, don't like the starting front row!

i'd have Morris at 5/8
aiton hooker
flanaghan bench hooker
bring up johhny mannah, drop cuthbo

or bring up lewis and morris to lock

something like:

1.Gardener
2.Ferguson
3.Collis
4.Pommeroy
5.Gordon

6.Lewis
7.Smith

8.Vave
9.Aiton
10.Cordoba

11.Millington
12.B.Wright
13.Morris

14.Tatuai
15.Mannah
16.Tupou
17.Flanaghan

Hell I dunno, but we might be in trouble!

jackal

Juniors
Bring Kelly up but play him in position - not at fullback.

Whats the alternative - keep Smith at half - lol

azzah72

Bench
kelly really isn't up to first grade standard, hasn't even been playing well in NYC. The HB is looking better.

I think we'd need to use morris.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
You think Smith is playing at a first grade standard?

After having been prepared to give Smith time I have to agree. His use by date has come up very quickly. He's worse than Kelly was and doesn't have inexperience as an excuse.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Hannant, Ennis, Idris I reckon
Maybe Josh Morris

Evens it up a bit then

I don't think Douglas will get in anyway. He has defensive issues on the tryline.

If it gets down to needing 2 new props then I reckon Tolman, who is back from injury, will get in ahead of Doug.

jackal

Juniors
Kelly was horrific at fullback. It is quite a daunting position to be blooded into at NRL level in terms of confidence when teams can bomb the sh*t out of you and put on a pressure chase.

BUT, it would be a point of difference to try him at his normal position in the halves. Once again - he wouldn't do any worse than Smith currently is.

Kelly has an air of unpredicatability when he has ball in hand moving forward, has a sharp change of direction, can read the play, etc.

Yes - exrteme difference in NYC v NRL but what have we got to loose at this point of the season - other than the useless HB we curretnly run out.

** puts on Beau Ryan voice **

Put him in against the doggies bro.

samshark

Juniors
Evens it up a bit then

I don't think Douglas will get in anyway. He has defensive issues on the tryline.

If it gets down to needing 2 new props then I reckon Tolman, who is back from injury, will get in ahead of Doug.

I dont rate Tolman. Gets smashed a lot, doesnt bend the line.
Weyman will be suspended for game 3 so I reckon Snowden's are definate, maybe Dougie as well.

Inferno

Coach
They were talking up King on the Roast and Footy show today and he has been 18th man last couple of games.

Quigs

Immortal
I'd like to see Kelly in the side again.

I liked him, useless under the bomb, but crikey he didn't take a backward step when clearing the line.

He is unpredictable and backs himself.

I reckon he could be something, and I agree - next week run him out there against you know who.

It's all fun and games.

Cheers
Delcared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Oh well release the kids.

Lets go for it.

At leasts the Dogs will be coming off the Monday night game curse.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Latest posts