What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

are we in trouble?

amzz

Juniors
the fact of the matter is season 2005 could be slipping away from us,sh*t against the broncos,even though we won we were half hearted vs the rorters,wats happening?we once looked so good,changes need to be made,raper cant stick with some of these guys,for example:
merrit for peachey(sad,and alot of people will hate it but best thing for us)
kingston for sully(start him at hooker with hilder on the bench)
get hutch back on the bench(not a starter)
dumas for mellars

tiburon

Juniors
I agree with everything bar Peachey. Peachey played pretty damn well today, that and he is leaving so as a Sharks fan I don't want him dropped.

I don't think the season is slipping away, Kimmorley is very much so out of form so that's going against us, we were down Nutley today and we were playing Brisbane in Brisbane which is never an easy game regardless of how many of their guys are in S.O.O.

As long as Kimmorley can come out of this slump in time for the finals or close to the end of the season I think we'll be ok and will still have a good chance.

Sam

Juniors
Look at the table. We could be as low as 7th after next week. Still no sure bet for the finals IMO

amzz

Juniors
it was really hard for me to name peachy as one of the sackings but i think that it would really show these guys that there are others pushing for there spots and no mtter who u are if theres a better option you may go,in sayin that i think we give scott a go and off with mellor,very bellow himself today

wittyfan

Referee
I think if we don't beat the very pathetic Souths next week are in massive trouble!

Peachey conceded the opening try, by missing a easy pick up, doesntr matter that scored next, he cost us right from start, we were playing catch up after 2 mins, give either merritt or Simmons a go at fullback

roboshark

Coach
sullyfan said:
I think if we don't beat the very pathetic Souths next week are in massive trouble!

They are coming off 2 massive hidings- whats the bet they are up for us!!

amzz

Juniors
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
Peachey conceded the opening try, by missing a easy pick up, doesntr matter that scored next, he cost us right from start, we were playing catch up after 2 mins, give either merritt or Simmons a go at fullback
well thats the way i saw it to but in saying that the likes of mellor,sully etc didnt help us,i just think now more the ever is time to give blokes like scott,dumas,kingston and merrit a go

lolesi

First Grade
Im not concenred, alot of positives came out of that match, some negatives, i.e. the use of Williams today?

Lost by 12 to the team coming 1st, these things happen.

warren

Juniors
Peachy had a great game, the guy is a legend
even phil gould was praising him
replacing him would be absolutley stupid, tell you who yo can replace, Kimmorley. what a shocker

Special K

Coach
Don't be stupid.

If Kimmorley took control of that game today when things got silly we would have won. He just is not with us atm. When he comes back to his pre origin form then those tight games will be won again.

metalshark

Juniors
DONT GIVE UP! There were great signs in both attack and defense, there were about 5 times when sharks broke the line and just needed another pass to stick and we would have scored. I thought mellor had a dead set shocker and it looks like noddy still hasnt recovered from that origin game.

sublimeshark

Juniors
Jesus, cry me a river, we didnt play that badly! We were very unlucky not to score 2 or 3 more tries in the first half, some brilliant play, if we turn that on against souths they will be no chance..

that said, wtf is going on with our dropouts and noddys kicking in general?

covell is playing like sh*t at the moment

simmons is doing bloody well, if only he could kick goals

mellars? why wasnt Stosic chosen instead, or if they wanted a fast paced game, inject Merrit!?

great game from Vagana too, showing much enthusiasm and some great breaks which were unlucky not to become tries, the boys are having trouble keeping cool and getting the points after they do the good work to get near the tryline

sublimeshark

Juniors
amzz said:
well thats the way i saw it to but in saying that the likes of mellor,sully etc didnt help us,i just think now more the ever is time to give blokes like scott,dumas,kingston and merrit a go

Yeah lets replace them all with premier league players, thatll work.. guys that havent been playing with the first grade side at all this year. Maybe give merrit a chance to show what he can do and perhaps give covell a rocket in premier league for a week or two against souths and newcastle would be a thought. But massive changes arent required and I think youll find yourself complaining a lot more if they were made, show some faith!

roboshark

Coach
Next 2 games are very big for the sharks- we need both fairly comfortably and maybe that will give us the confidence we had a month or so ago.

tye

Juniors
Probably the most confident footy we have played for 2 months, sometimes to confident we have to learn when to offload its costing us heaps....