What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

are we in trouble?

Craigshark

First Grade
Not too worried at the moment.. We lost today, but there were positives and we would have easily won if some of our passes stuck and we had a few more players backing up..
There were a few negatives and there were a few players who didn't play well.. Kimmorley isn't playing well at the moment and i think that this is a major fact contributing to why we aren't winning..
If we lose to Souths, then we will be in trouble..
We really need to win our next 2 games..
People bagging Peachey after todays performance.. Watch the game again, with your eyes open..

PeacheyPower

Juniors
I just see us hitting a wall in games and struggling to break teams backs.

We did'nt play to badly today,but we spent most of the 2nd half taking the ball out from our own end.

We played some really good defense for the most part and Kimmorley (supposedly) has a good kicking game. So why was'nt the defense trusted with a kick early in the tackle count from BK to try and get some field position.

Only 10 points is a worry. Alot of our victories seem to be ground out struggles. We never seem to put our stamp on a game and send a message to the other teams that they have no chance of beating us.

In my opinion Stevens had a soft game. With the way he was carrying the ball up we would have been better served with a zimmer frame supported 93 year old with the ball in hand.

We know we're better than that. We just have to start showing it.

White Poiner

Coach
peach f**ked em up, we were unlucky if vaganas brakes led to trys, we would be talking about how we are huge premiership contenders.

sparkles

Juniors
The thing we missed was support for plays that made breaks eg vagana. We played a pretty good game the changes i would make are Aitkin for mellor for his suppoet play and good hands, play hilder for 80 mins at hooker and have mellor on the bench. so my team would look like.
1 peach
2 simmons
3 vagana
4 aitkin
5 covell
6 dykes
7 kimmorly
8 stevens
9 hilder
10 nutley
11 williams
12 baily
13 gallen

14 hutch
15 loo loo
16 galloway
17 mellor

As for the big question doom is not the answer yes he hits hard but he is not as good when people don't run straight at him. Mellars played well in limited time. And as for baily playing like a girl i would like to see the scoreline if he did not alot of his work goes unnoticed by many.

fatshark

Bench
the fact of the matter is season 2005 could be slipping away from us,sh*t against the broncos
why dont you quietly slip away fool. We will charge home and be in the top four, ya big dope.

We not only need wins in the next 2 games, but good wins to improve the for and against diferential. That could mean the difference between fourth and eighth come semi final time.

Craigshark

First Grade
Souths and Newcastle aren't going to be pushovers..
Think back to last year when we played Souths at Aussie Stadium.. We had a lot to play for that night aswell and look what happened..
I'm really worried about these games..

Frenzy.

Post Whore
If we can only make the semis by beating 14th and 15th then we are pretenders not contenders.

Craigshark

First Grade
If we lose to either 14th or 15th or lose to both, we shouldn't even be in the semis..
We really need to win these next to games (Atleast next 2 games)...
I get more worried about these kind of games then what i do about games against teams like the Broncos, Roosters, Cowboys etc..

We are in trouble 4 out 5 losses, couldnt beat a weakend geldings team, we should put them away by 13+, look what the dragqueens did against weakend cowboys lapped them