What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a Folder or a Scruncher?

Are you a Folder or a Scruncher?

• Scruncher

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Folder

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Both

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

danielb

Juniors
Can you be a bit of both? I like to fold for a thicker layer to prevent finger in sh*t! yet i like to give it a bit of a scrunch for grip purposes:sarcasm:

perverse

Referee
there is absolutely no doubt that scrunching provides little pockets and edges for the... mess... to attach to/get caught by, resulting in a much more efficient wipe in spite of any extra folds a folder may get. as GKD said, folding is slide town. scrunching is for serious man business.

Noa

First Grade
I find strategically scrunched paper creates peaks and troughs that gouges out those recalcitrant nuggets.

MKEB...

Staff member
Starts off folded and ends up scrunched...

slightly off topic...the missus got some fancy "corrugated" roll (in her terms),ribbed role (in my terms). It looked strange, did the work and I nearly jizzed every time I went to the bog.

Latest posts